Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

What sort of defender is he?

I have only seen him play once at Villa Park for Brentford last season, he’s a ball playing centre back, easy on the eye, quick across the ground and reads the game well but it was just one match 

• Like 1

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

I have only seen him play once at Villa Park for Brentford last season, he’s a ball playing centre back, easy on the eye, quick across the ground and reads the game well but it was just one match 

Ethan Moore scored the other night.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

This is exactly why he should be first choice CB. He is a talent, work in progress. He needs to develop. He will without a doubt cost us points by inexperience. Should signed as backup and rotation.  Season is long enough, he'd play plenty. 

You contradict yourself... 1st sentence he should be 1st choice ... then you go on to say be signed as back up... ?! Did you mean shouldn’t ? 

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

You contradict yourself... 1st sentence he should be 1st choice ... then you go on to say be signed as back up... ?! Did you mean shouldn’t ? 

Well yes haha.  Just my phone that doesn't like English. 

• Like 1

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Well yes haha.  Just my phone that doesn't like English. 

Soz fair Enough ... didn’t know you were not English ....I  just thought you are like me and type too fast on Phone and don’t proof read before posting?! 

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Soz fair Enough ... didn’t know you were not English ....I  just thought you are like me and type too fast on Phone and don’t proof read before posting?! 

Well that as well. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

I reckon he will be better than Paul Mcgrathh 

Now you take that back and go wash your mouth out with that devil talk ... 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

£12m for our 3rd / 4th choice CB .. how times have changed 

now lets go get Mings a starting partner and Patrich earn his money instead of just signing up players we already know about :) 

• Thanks 1

Â