Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

You don’t need a crystal ball to see the inevitable consequences of continuing to sing about Ezri Konsa’s manhood. You simply do a Google search for the Lukaku song and, when you see the results, imagine the words "Manchester United / Romelu Lukaku" replaced with “Aston Villa / Ezri Konsa”. Doesn’t make for pretty reading, does it? We can all go round in circles arguing whether the lyrics “should” or “shouldn’t” cause offence. It’s actually quite irrelevant in the end. The only sure thing is a public relations car crash. If you choose to continue to sing the song, that is entirely up to you. But please do so in the understanding that this whole thing can only end badly for Aston Villa.

Edited by Five Ken McNaughts
A long non-football-related post, best summarised.
  • Like 3

He looked good yesterday. So good to have four CBs who could start (potentially), it’s a good headache to have for a manager.

When was the last time we had 4 CBs who could all challenge to start and be decent?

Edited by alreadyexists

What's that in central defense it's Enzi Konsa it's Ezri Konsa. 

To the tune of . Is it a monster.( Maybe already posted by someone. Seems obvious)

In regards the chant going round does he like vodka and jager ? Not getting the reference. Surely

'hell eat ya striker . He loves a header . He loves the villaaaaa' would have been better or something along those lines. Not sure alcohol and massive cocks is a good enough chant for young Ezri.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

No.

Unless he wants to play left back. He can have a go there ahead of Taylor.

Why not? One of the reasons why we fall back, are Mings taking too long time on the ball. Then putting his teammates in trouble (a lot of his passes to Grealish, McGinn etc is putting them in an awkward position being pressured. It has happened several times now, and we therefore needs to change the cause of the problem. At least until he improves.

Edited by DeepDish

1 minute ago, DeepDish said:

Why not? One of the reasons why we fall back, are Mings taking too long time on the ball. Then putting his teammates in trouble (a lot of his passes to Grealish, McGinn etc is putting them in an awkward position being pressured. It has happened several times now, and we therefore needs to change the cause of the problem. At least until he improves.

Because Mings is better than Konsa right now.

Also, as with everyone else at Aston Villa he'll look a lot better when Neil Taylor isn't playing.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Because Mings is better than Konsa right now.

Also, as with everyone else at Aston Villa he'll look a lot better when Neil Taylor isn't playing.

That is worrying, if he is better than Konsa. Maybe we should buy a new cb in January.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Was this Ezri's first Premiership game? I like him a lot, he'll be an excellent CB. Hopefully we'll see him mature here.

Yeah first prem game i think?, 100+ lower league games though. (Championship/league 1)

From what I hear he did ok when he came on?

He will be starting for us by the end of the year IMO, I think talent wise he's the best centre half we have, he's a serious prospect. As much as Engles has started well I've seen a drop off in his levels over the past 3-4 games, Konsa I expect will be the one to come in for him.

12 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He will be starting for us by the end of the year IMO, I think talent wise he's the best centre half we have, he's a serious prospect. As much as Engles has started well I've seen a drop off in his levels over the past 3-4 games, Konsa I expect will be the one to come in for him.

I admire your optimism but I seriously think next season will be when he is pushing.

• Like 1

I think he looked good in that brief cameo. Very clearly wants to play out. Knows what Smith wants, will try and do it all the time seemingly. Added bit of confidence that even though he's not starting he knows the manager rates him by shelling out £12m on him.

Bjorn not done enough to justify a drop atm, he's absolutely fantastic. More sensible on the ball than Mings as well.

Bright future. I'd be 100% starting him every cup game no matter how far we go, need to get this lad minutes. Wouldn't hear me complaining if we're safe by Feb/Mar and we start giving him more.

• Like 1

Â