Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

I think we have a player here, I thought he was excellent this evening against Wolves, he just does the simple thing, doesn’t complicate it. I don’t remember him making a single error or giving the ball away once in the whole match. He’s quick and reads the game well and is always in the right position to intercept the ball. It won’t be long until he’s in our first team in the Premier League I don’t think. He’s a player I’ve know about and followed for quite some time now, very good player 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, villalad21 said:

He's like Axel except he's actually good in the air.

He's so similar to Axel it's kind of funny. That we managed to get him and Engels for the price it would have cost to prize Axel away from United is exceptional business. Though low-key I still would have liked Axel to come home :( 

Quality on the ball and off it. An easy night overall to judge him, but looked a pretty good prospect to my mind. Be good to see him up against better teams soon. Given the ricks in both mings and engals in the past few weeks.....I could see him getting a start soon. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

He's so similar to Axel it's kind of funny. That we managed to get him and Engels for the price it would have cost to prize Axel away from United is exceptional business. Though low-key I still would have liked Axel to come home :( 

Axel’s home is Manchester United, from what I’ve of Konsa for both us and Brentford, I think he’s better than him

31 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Axel’s home is Manchester United, from what I’ve of Konsa for both us and Brentford, I think he’s better than him

Axel is also injury prone..

How long was he injured last season? 3 months or something?

He's injured again now.

If he keeps getting all these injuries he might be another Micah Richards in the making.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

I still think he looks a bit lightweight - and made some basic errors in the first half.

It's only 1 game against unknown quality opposition  - not really seeing anything to get excited about just yet.

Think if one of Ming's or Engels got injured Hause would be ahead of Konsa in the pecking order - quite easily ahead too

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

I still think he looks a bit lightweight - and made some basic errors in the first half.

It's only 1 game against unknown quality opposition  - not really seeing anything to get excited about just yet.

Think if one of Ming's or Engels got injured Hause would be ahead of Konsa in the pecking order - quite easily ahead too

I don't think Smith agree with that. Although Hause is a backup for the left side while Konsa for the right.

• Like 3

Think I woted him motm. Thought it was his best game so far. Can't remember that he put a foot wrong. Even did some show boating and turned some opponent inside out at one time. I don't think it will be too long until he takes the place of Engels. He is faster and better on the ball than Engels. Not sure how Konza copes with the phisicallity of the Premier League yet and if he is good enough in the air, but he sure has class and potential.

Â