Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

21 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Soooooo I clicked on this thread out of intrigue for where this fella might be and didn’t expect to walk into this.

BUT ANYWAY, what about this fella? Must say I know nothing about him at all and obviously still don’t. Maybe he will get a run in against Crewe? Maybe with Nakamba and Targett?

Engels is first choice for the rcb position. Konsa is one for the future and will be back up for Engels. Agreed likely to play against Crewe

33 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I am expecting to have various other examples quoted at me, but....has Ezri scored the fastest debut goal for Villa?

Carlton Cole was quite quick, think Gabby scored with his 1st touch coming off the bench

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Carlton Cole was quite quick, think Gabby scored with his 1st touch coming off the bench

You sure? Cole looks like it was about 30 or so minutes in? Still not exactly slow off the mark, admittedly.

Gabby’s goal v Everton, under DOL, do you mean? If so it appears he started that game and scored after an hour.

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

Nice to score on his claret & blue debut. Let's hope he turns out better than Zat Knight who also did the same.

Was that the Arsenal 2-2 game? 

If so, one of the games I've ever been to at VP.

35 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Was that the Arsenal 2-2 game? 

If so, one of the games I've ever been to at VP.

The game where we battered them but found ourselves 2 down and then zat equalised in the last min with a left footed half volley?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

The game where we battered them but found ourselves 2 down and then zat equalised in the last min with a left footed half volley?

The exact one! The Holte went absolutely mental when that goal went in.

Â