Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Some people have not even been to a Villa match this decade 😞

Well not a lot has happened- Improbable run to a league cup final, near terminal run of bad form, a global pandemic,  project restart, staying up on the last game of the season, jack staying, astute summer signings, putting 7 past the reigning league champions, beating arsenal twice, and reaching 40 points by March.

No I don't think a lot has happened really....

16 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Well not a lot has happened- Improbable run to a league cup final, near terminal run of bad form, a global pandemic,  project restart, staying up on the last game of the season, jack staying, astute summer signings, putting 7 past the reigning league champions, beating arsenal twice, and reaching 40 points by March.

No I don't think a lot has happened really....

Plus I’ve moved up a couple of shirt sizes as well

fatty GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Anyone that has watched this kid that thinks Davies is a better prospect needs their heads looking at. The serious injury is obviously a concern, but personally I can't wait to have kid back

On 23/03/2021 at 01:20, AvfcRigo82 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if we actually tried to offload him in the summer.

Problem with that is that we would get nothing for him. We will have to play him or else loan him out next season to prove to other teams he's not crocked. As with all of the extremely dubious Belgian signings we made under Richard Madeley this one looks like another miss.  

• Like 1

There is no way we will sell him in the summer, as there is no chance we will get any resale on it. No club would want to sign a player who has been out for 15 months without some evidence that he is fully fit.

Hopefully he will start some U23 matches soon and maybe slowly given some game off the bench in the last 3-4 games of this season. Then would have  a full pre-season. I think Smith will give him one more season to prove his fitness. 

great to see him back...will need some more minutes in friendlies i guess but wouldn't surprise me to see him on the bench for fulham. 3-0 up, bring him on for the last 10, happy days

in a somewhat related topic, why do people on social media have a real bee in their bonnet about what the score was in these friendlies that are played behind closed doors? they're a glorified kick about, but it really bugs some people that the club release very few details about the game

12 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

in a somewhat related topic, why do people on social media have a real bee in their bonnet about what the score was in these friendlies that are played behind closed doors? they're a glorified kick about, but it really bugs some people that the club release very few details about the game

probably to have a go at somebody

Of our starting team its probably only about 5 players available and thats if they played. Probably to give Heaton, Engels, Hause etc some playing time

Â