Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

17 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems to be hot property in Brazil.

Looks like 5 or 6 South American clubs interested so far.

I wonder if they value European expense alot more there?

He is a Brazilian international which probably means more to the clubs

• Like 2

It'll be interesting to see what we do here. Either just take the most money we can get initially or tie it into a load of clauses so that we make more in the long term if he finds form and fitness. I'd probably lean towards the former at this stage. 

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

It will be on loan. His value for us will fizzle out as we off-load some salary on others then he goes for free. Its £22m plus wages down the drain, not to mention a promising career. Football can be cruel.

Probably sell him for 5/6 million and include a big sell on clause. Still young enough that he might hit form and make it back to Europe or middle east

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Probably sell him for 5/6 million and include a big sell on clause. Still young enough that he might hit form and make it back to Europe or middle east

Really can't see anyone paying that sort of money tbh. 

It will be another loan imo.

Assume it will only be part of his amortisation and salary cost for the year we'll be getting. Hopefully a sale around 6-7m at the end of the loan deal can be reached which covers the remainder of his transfer fee amortisation. Anything above would be a profit. 

21 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think Brazilian football has a bit more money than they used to but no way would Wes cost £15 million at the moment. He deserves a chance to restart his career and I wish him well.

That would be near the record transfer fee ever paid by a Brazilian club

Â