Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

7 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I really wanted to say you!re wrong, for the sake of the man, but those highlights aren’t particularly impressive. I appreciate it’s only one game, mind. Hope he can make it work for his own sake. 

It's not really one game though is it? He's been shot to bits ever since he came back from injury. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finished 1-1. From reading reaction on Twitter, it seems fans are impressed with him, but he isn't getting any service. Too many low crosses going into him. Someone mentioned that he falls over too easily for such a large man. People keep talking about him doing a wall, but no one helping. I think it means he has been holding up the ball really well, but there's no one to play in. Lots of people saying they feel sorry for him. Maybe a wall is like winning a header.

Anyways my match report is that people think he is playing alright, but none of his teammates are yet on his wavelength. He didn't play in the last two games. Hard to know what's going on really. This league seems to be dogshit

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Has he played since Feb 10th?

Yes he played a few games but Internacional are in a shit state. Also they dont really play league games until April

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Has he scored any?

He scored early on but the Inter fans want the manager sacked already. He hasn't managed a real league game yet😂 but they struggled in the regional Championship when they are one of the 2 giants that always finish in the final. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

https://twitter.com/Ekremkonur/status/1506955243564806152?t=2S_YNBePspmDp_xQhIgAcg&s=19

bournemouth if they come up i reckon. they like spending silly money on dross

End of the season is probably Brazilian at Christmas 

If he is struggling in a very average Brazilian mid table team he won't get a deal in Europe 

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

he has 18 months on his contract right? (or 15 months).

I really cant see us offloading him in the summer, even for free.

Signed a 5 year deal on signing so should be 2024

• Sad 1

Â