dont_do_it_doug.

I think it's a bloody bargain if it's the reported fee of 2-3m. Very happy with that. Wouldn't expect him to be starting every week, and I think we'll sign more players than just him to play on the wing, but it's a good signing all the same.

A good way to judge this is to look at how the Blues fans are reacting to it, and they are not happy. 

• Like 1

Green can now go back to his preferred position of LW. Back up to AEG.

Jota is a decent purchase. Doesn't need to settle into the area or anything. 

LW - El Ghazi / Green

RW ??? / Jota.

Happy happy happy. 

2-3m and the squad has improved

• Like 2

Agree with what has been said by most that this is good business.  We have removed two players' wages and got a player arguably better than Adomah who knows Smith's methods and systems well. ...23 goals for Brentford the season before shows the lad can do something.

54 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I see a few Villa fans have already become the clubs accountants 😂 

Gary Gardner's value is minus £14m and Jota is worth about £6m.

We made £8m and got a young player who looked very good in Smith's Brentford side.

Image result for good deal meme

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

Agree with what has been said by most that this is good business.  We have removed two players' wages and got a player arguably better than Adomah who knows Smith's methods and systems well. ...23 goals for Brentford the season before shows the lad can do something.

Agree. Was 23 over 2 seasons though. 

The way I see it if he was in our team last year I bet we would have been saying he is one to keep.

Â