Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

The morale in the team must be so low low.

It's one thing to lose a game, but to lose it in that manner could really kill the players mentally.

It's almost as if some posters are basking in it out of satisfaction

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We really needed that point.  

Whilst we’re still in the mix I will believe we can stay up.  But that’s only if Mings plays the remaining games. We won’t get many points without him if that defensive display is anything to go by.

Trouble is, even with Mings in the side we are conceding far too many shots and goals for a team that wants to stay up. 

• Like 1

Have a very sick feeling in my stomach that game has mentally relegated us. Reminds me of when we lost in similar fashion to Leeds last season due to a defensive f*** up in 94th minute. Despite the season ending in success we won once in two and a half months after that game.

You simply can't play aswell as we did first half and actually go in half time losing. Then we regroup and get a battling 2-2, respect the point ffs.

93rd minute and we have a goal kick. Why are 7 of our players pushed into the opposition half? In a similar situation Mourinho would've been barking at them just to see out the game. It's not hard for a back 5 to drop back once the Goal kick is taken.

Some of our naivity in these types of games is staggering. Defenders thinking they have five minutes to clear a ball when on the edge of our box and also parking our defence 40 yards up the pitch.

As I suspected pre match that caused us endless problems today despite Spurs not playing that well for an hour.

• Like 1

As I said on another thread, it was 50-50 before the game, and it's still 50-50 now. If Man City beat West Ham as expected in midweek, we'll go into the game at Southampton outside the bottom three. However, we simply have to win that game at this point.

I'm so gutted. What an opportunity today was and yet again we've **** it up ourselves. I'm so fed up of this team playing well, in control and just missing countless chances. So many times this season and I knew full well it'd bite us in the arse after the 2nd Grealish chance. 

This club has no capability of beating any good sides in this league so considering pretty much all we have left is good sides it's over for us. Really thought we'd have it in us to stay up but I've completely lost all faith now and I'd be amazed if we stay up. 

Edited by Farlz