Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

Anyway as I was typing when that happened. West Ham's next five away games:

Leicester

Man. City

Liverpool

Arsenal

Spurs

As long as they don't win majority of their home games in that period they'll be floating above the bottom 3 up to last few games I suspect.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Have a look at 10/11, I think Blackpool had about 25 points at this stage of the season, maybe more. SHA could well be another.

Here's actually the table

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9331248.stm

We were actually on same number of points as then and Darren Bent signed 10 days later. Similar points totals to this season and Blackpool went down on 39 points in the end.

You’re right. Didn’t notice that one. Blackpool had 2 game’s in hand too. Thinking back they had a lot of fans because of the way they tried to play open attacking football. In the end it got them relegated.

Only just noticed that the Sheffield United goal was disallowed, a good start to the weekend for us as we'll need as many of the other games to go our way as possible, and good thing to see the Moyes feel good juggernaut stopped in it's tracks before it really got going.

19 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I think Burnley are going down. Their lack of budget is starting to hurt them.

I agree, you can try and your bully your way in to survival for so long. Hope they do go down after last week. Scumbags

Brighton losing too. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Wonder if Norwich will stick with Farke or if they will panic?

Don't think there is a manager in the world that can keep them up unless they go on a Aston Villa type spending spree in January. And they won't.