Tickets

Czechlad

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

2 tickets purchased today. 

Block 530, the very front Blue seats so £30 cheaper than the exact same seats the row in front!

It's crazy isn't it?

My ST is in K7, i think for me and my boy 6 seats to the right would have cost nearly £200 more. 

3 hours ago, kiltorken said:

I just saw on twitter (AVFC Support) that the playoff game doesn't count towards the 3 or 5 game criteria unfortunately. 

It only counts a a booking history game for the last criteria of sales. 

Annoyingly the playoff game would have took me to 5. Should be ok with 3+, hopefully.

49 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

Were most of the blocks on sale or are they holding some back? 

They said they were selling them in order from North to South,  but I joined the queue at 5.00 on the button and got 530 which is on the South side, so I think they must have just released them all. 

• Thanks 1

I don’t know if it could be done easily or not but it’d be nice if we could get a map going, of where we all are ? Way beyond my knowledge tonsuss out how though. 

Personally im in 237, Row 6, Seat 234.....which incredibly is only about half a dozen seats from where I’d decided to try for. I liked the lower tier last year but the middle is closer to being on the Holte.

Any of you without booking references can go down the club wembley hospitality route if you're quick. It will cost you £400 but you get a good seat and it includes a meal & drinks

http://www.clubwembley.com/events/2019/championship-play-off-final

The Championship is as competitive as ever so far this season. Which two teams will make it to Wembley Stadium on Monday 27 May and take part in the richest game of football in the world.

Championship Play-Off Final Hospitality

Championship Play-Off Final - Aston Villa

£389 inc VAT

Reserved premium ticket in Club Wembley seating block

Access to hospitality lounge from turnstile opening

Three course meal served pre match  

Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match 

Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time 

Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match 

Match Programme

They don't really like football shirts being worn but it's not a suit & tie job or anything

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Any of you without booking references can go down the club wembley hospitality route if you're quick. It will cost you £400 but you get a good seat and it includes a meal & drinks

They don't really like football shirts being worn but it's not a suit & tie job or anything

I don't think they will sell many of the West Brom packages they have on there. Then again they do normally only go to watch The Villa 🙂

Edited by sidcow

7 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

f*ck it. I am inquiring. Already spent way too much to get to London so I need some tickets. 

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

f*ck it. I am inquiring. Already spent way too much to get to London so I need some tickets. 

May aswell. Tickets on that level are £100 anyway, You get a programme, free drinks before the game, a 3 course meal, drink at halt time and free bar for an hour afterwards. You can easy get through £100 worth of drink if you're that way inclined and the meal is far better than paying £20 for a burger & chips. Just fill out the form at the bottom of the page and they should get back to you by the end of the week. If it is anything like last year there are plenty of tickets available but they aren't the quickest to sort things out if you leave it until a couple of days before the game

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

May aswell. Tickets on that level are £100 anyway, You get a programme, free drinks before the game, a 3 course meal, drink at halt time and free bar for an hour afterwards. You can easy get through £100 worth of drink if you're that way inclined and the meal is far better than paying £20 for a burger & chips

I agree. The tickets we were looking at would cost us a lot anyway, and this way we get security that we didn't waste a trip to london. Plus getting fed, and drinks is always a plus. Still more than I want to spend, but this is a once in a life time thing for us, so who cares about money right? 😭

Â