Tickets

Czechlad

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Looking into the cost of going through the Club Wembley Hospitality route. If it's under £400, I could be sorely, sorely tempted.

My wife is going to kill me.

Its £389, Demand is high this season so they are doing ballets. 

Does anyone know if the recent play off semi at home qualifies as a league home game in the sales criteria?

I have five home games on my record this season, one being the play off semi which technically speaking isn't a league game?

Last year they clarified it with the play off game counting (see link) but no clarification this year and can't spot anything on the FAQ's page either.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/05/15/play-off-final-ticket-news

Aston Villa are off to Wembley! 

Following our Sky Bet Championship Play-Off semi-final triumph over Middlesbrough, we can now reveal ticketing information for the final at Wembley Stadium. 

The match takes place on Saturday 26th May 2018 and will kick-off at 5pm. 

We'll face Fulham for the right to be in the Premier League next season. 

We have an allocation of 38,144 in the West End of the stadium, where pricing categories are split into five sections  

There is a concession rate for 17 to 21-year-olds, O65s and U16s. 

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Looking into the cost of going through the Club Wembley Hospitality route. If it's under £400, I could be sorely, sorely tempted.

My wife is going to kill me.

It's £389 mate. I've been in contact with them for the past few weeks about it. Includes a 3 course meal and drinks before the game, half time and after the game. So actually not that bad.

Originally tickets went on sale today. But when I rang the woman I'd been contacting she said they'd had so much demand that the tickets are being balloted.

So you have to fill in a form with your details and they contact you on Friday to tell you if you've been successful.

Two mates and I are going if we're successful as there's slim chance we'll get normal tickets this season (gave up my season ticket this year. Mug)

I can forward you the email with the ballot form on it if you like. PM me your email addy

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Phew, I'm a terrific dancer so I should be OK then.

That's ok, You can thank me later!.. word removed ;) 

Joking aside if you want a direct contact number PM me. 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Got a question since I am a Villa fan living in Toronto, Canada. I booked my flight to London after the game ended. Obviously not a season ticket holder but am desperate to go to this match. I rang up the Villa ticket office and I don’t match the criteria for tickets. Is there any way for me to get a hold of a ticket? Heck, I own a pizza shop and said I’d give the lads free pizza if they progressed!

any help would be great.

edited: seems the chances are super slim, well whomever doesn’t get a ticket, where else would be a great option to watch?

Edited by mmkayVilla

6 minutes ago, mmkayVilla said:

Got a question since I am a Villa fan living in Toronto, Canada. I booked my flight to London after the game ended. Obviously not a season ticket holder but am desperate to go to this match. I rang up the Villa ticket office and I don’t match the criteria for tickets. Is there any way for me to get a hold of a ticket? Heck, I own a pizza shop and said I’d give the lads free pizza if they progressed!

any help would be great.

edited: seems the chances are super slim, well whomever doesn’t get a ticket, where else would be a great option to watch?

The Green man will be full of Villa fans if you can't get a ticket. 

I only have a booking history for 2 matches this year. Seems like I am f*cked. Well I booked my flights and hotel, so hopefully I can get tickets someway. Even if I have to book via 3rd party. I’m going to that game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P.O.B said:

Does anyone know if the recent play off semi at home qualifies as a league home game in the sales criteria?

I have five home games on my record this season, one being the play off semi which technically speaking isn't a league game?

Last year they clarified it with the play off game counting (see link) but no clarification this year and can't spot anything on the FAQ's page either.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/05/15/play-off-final-ticket-news

I just saw on twitter (AVFC Support) that the playoff game doesn't count towards the 3 or 5 game criteria unfortunately. 

It only counts a a booking history game for the last criteria of sales. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

I just saw on twitter (AVFC Support) that the playoff game doesn't count towards the 3 or 5 game criteria unfortunately. 

That's taking the piss. And why on earth don't away games count? 

I know it's taking the p when people are desperate for ANY tickets, I'm concerned about how they are releasing the blocks! Want a decent seat and happy to pay top band for these games. Don't want to go to Wembley and be up in the gods...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiltorken said:

The words removed who decided that! 😡

That leaves me with only a four game booking history and not five.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

5 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

The words removed who decided that! 😡

That leaves me with only a four game booking history and not five.

Maybe wait for the club to officially confirm it before getting excited about Twitter mate?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, season ticket holders this evening, then cub and claret members tomorrow afternoon. 

That's fair, but awkward for me - I have an eleven year old nephew who's a cub member but not a season ticket holder - I want to take him and obviously we can't sit apart - but I have to wait until tomorrow to get a ticket, by which time 20,000 season ticket holders will probably already have gone through - so I'll be in a queue with the remaining season tickets holders and the cub and claret members - which means I might miss out. Its the way it goes I guess.

Does anyone know if having a season ticket for next season would make you qualified as a season ticket holder for this allocation?

You will easily get tickets for the both of you tomorrow 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Maybe wait for the club to officially confirm it before getting excited about Twitter mate?

Its the clubs official support page so I'd guess it true. Annoying for me too as that puts my old man in game 3 criteria so we'll have to wait. 3 different criteria for three people I am going with, it is a pain in the arse but I guess they have to organise it somehow. 

Â