Tickets

Czechlad

managed to get 3 this arvo for me and a couple of mates. all single tickets and scattered around. one of which is my mates 8 year old son whos dad is upper tier and his ticket is for the lower. anyone know if my mate's upper tier ticket will work in lower tier turnstiles?

I booked my club wembley ticket via a third party ticket agent. They said it would probably be a printed ticket delivered to the hotel but that it could be a e-ticket sent via mail. Got confirmation today that it would be an e-ticket that they will send tomorrow. Hope it isn't the beginning of a scam here. Has anyone else who bought club wembley tickets also got the e-ticket instead of a printed one?

28 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

managed to get 3 this arvo for me and a couple of mates. all single tickets and scattered around. one of which is my mates 8 year old son whos dad is upper tier and his ticket is for the lower. anyone know if my mate's upper tier ticket will work in lower tier turnstiles?

With the 8 year old, try and do a swop with someone. Top to lower and vice versa.

At least they will be in the same stand/area.

2 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I booked my club wembley ticket via a third party ticket agent. They said it would probably be a printed ticket delivered to the hotel but that it could be a e-ticket sent via mail. Got confirmation today that it would be an e-ticket that they will send tomorrow. Hope it isn't the beginning of a scam here. Has anyone else who bought club wembley tickets also got the e-ticket instead of a printed one?

hope it's genuine mate...

7 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

If it's a ''ligit'' ticket agent you should be ok.

Have you done a search of any reviews on them on Trustpilot for feedback from previous punters?

Edited by imavillan

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Has anyone else who bought club wembley tickets also got the e-ticket instead of a printed one?

Had 2 e-tickets last year mate and 2 this season off an account manager I do business with so they do do them. 

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Nope. We had the same if you count the Club Wembley tickets. 

IE, we had 36000 'normal' tickets and 4000 (random number) and we sold all 40000.

Derby had the same, and sold 36000 normal and only 2000 CW, so they released the additional CW to be changed into 'normal' tickets

Ok makes sense, so they getting CW seats but at regular prices 

How does this Club Wembley thing actually work? 

I understand the 2000 Club Wembley seats in the Villa section equivalent to the ones Derby released today have been sold already but how did anyone actually purchase them?

From what I can gather these aren't the £400 hospitality ones because Derby also sold out of these following the ballet. All I can see about Club Wembley is a multi game season ticket for £2700+ which doesn't include the play-off finals but you get an option to buy them. So these 2000 on the Villa side have been sold to people with Club Wembley memberships who opted to purchase this game and are probably mostly neutrals rather than Villa fans? 

Or is there a different way actual Villa fans got their hands on these tickets officially not through re-sale sites? 

Edited by avfc12

So where about on the Villa site are you guys refreshing to see if tickets come available?

There's one bit where there is a red box that says "sold out" - is that briefly changing when tickets come available? (Tickets, home tickets)

There's another bit where there is a seat map where if you click on any area it just says "SOLD OUT" and nothing is greyed out. In the top right hand corner it says "select from area list" but obviously none are avaiable (avfc.co.uk/tickets)

4 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

So where about on the Villa site are you guys refreshing to see if tickets come available?

There's one bit where there is a red box that says "sold out" - is that briefly changing when tickets come available? (Tickets, home tickets)

There's another bit where there is a seat map where if you click on any area it just says "SOLD OUT" and nothing is greyed out. In the top right hand corner it says "select from area list" but obviously none are avaiable (avfc.co.uk/tickets)

Tried similar at various points today but haven't got any where with it. 

21 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

16 minutes ago, TomIsADeftone said:

Tried similar at various points today but haven't got any where with it. 

If you can get to or you are already on the seat map page just keep re-freshing the page. The if any become available the section they are in will not be greyed out. Dont go back, keep the seat plan page open.

You have to have 1) lots of time, 2) be patient and most importantly 3) be quick/lucky

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 1

Just as heads up, some Club Wembley tickets are e-tickets, and some are paper tickets, so having either isn’t a confirmation. Most tickets sold through the authorised reseller market were only received today from Wembley, so if you are getting e-tickets they may have been sent, or if you are getting paper tickets they may arrive tomorrow

Â