Tickets

Czechlad

Mates just rang villa regarding what the criteria is for these tickets that keep coming on the site - Tickets being returned are ones that fans are trying to resell and have been caught. He confirmed its 3 game criteria 

Just now, rbcuk said:

Mates just rang villa regarding what the criteria is for these tickets that keep coming on the site - Tickets being returned are ones that fans are trying to resell and have been caught. He confirmed its 3 game criteria 

Good. Bloody clearings in the woods

9 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

It's good the club are keeping tabs on this.

Spurs have just banned some of their fans for trying to sell their CL final tickets on.

I wonder if Villa will do the same?

6 minutes ago, imavillan said:

It's good the club are keeping tabs on this.

Spurs have just banned some of their fans for trying to sell their CL final tickets on.

I wonder if Villa will do the same?

i hope so

edit: sorry i know that makes me sound like a dick...i dont know everyones circumstances. they may be hard up financially and looking for some help and its an easy few quid. i could never do it personally especially when there are so many trying to get to this game

Edited by tomav84

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i hope so

edit: sorry i know that makes me sound like a dick...i dont know everyones circumstances. they may be hard up financially and looking for some help and its an easy few quid. i could never do it personally especially when there are so many trying to get to this game

It really doesn’t/ didn’t make you sound like a dick. Unless its pretty much Face Value Id happily see  them banned.  

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i hope so

I don't think it makes you look like a dick at all. If people are hard up, they should do some honest work. Scalpers are scum. 

59 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

I just saw 4 tickets come up but it wouldn't let me add it to my basket. I'm 2 references plus semi home leg so obviously they are keeping it at 3+. Gutted 

Keep trying! I failed a few times.

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Did you have  3 plus game ref by any chance mate?

I only had 2 games, so was fully expecting to allocate to a friend who has 3 games but is already sorted for a ticket. It hasn't asked me for another reference though! Not sure if the sales team will have cottoned this but I suspect it is because the "date" for booking history sales has passed.

5 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

What page were you on when that popped up? Was it the seat map? Cheers

Yep - the seat map. The greyed out block changed to without grey for the block in question. Kept refreshing every few mins.

Ref the tickets being returned which ''fans'' are trying to resell and have been caught.

These would be either season ticket holders, club members or even staff of the club. Either way, clearly all traceable. It will be interesting to see if the club say anything about this.

I have seen at least 10 tickets come available today in block 143 at £100 each. 4 together and then 2's together. Really good seats right next to The Bobby Moore section.

Any Villan trying to make a quick buck from a fellow Villan is a scummer.

Cant make the game, no returns....simple, pass them on at face value then. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NulliSecundus said:

Keep trying! I failed a few times.

I only had 2 games, so was fully expecting to allocate to a friend who has 3 games but is already sorted for a ticket. It hasn't asked me for another reference though! Not sure if the sales team will have cottoned this but I suspect it is because the "date" for booking history sales has passed.

Yep - the seat map. The greyed out block changed to without grey for the block in question. Kept refreshing every few mins.

I've got the same but it didnt work. Villa said it won't. 

I just checked and block 143 was not greyed out. It had a row of seats that all have orange exclamation marks on them, so not sure what that means, but I couldn’t click to buy any. I’ve got a 3+ booking history so it’s defo not that. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Just now, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I just checked and block 143 was not greyed out. It had a row of seats that all have orange exclamation marks on them, so not sure what that means, but I couldn’t click to buy anyway. 

arent they wheelchair seats?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I just checked and block 143 was not greyed out. It had a row of seats that all have orange exclamation marks on them, so not sure what that means, but I couldn’t click to buy any. I’ve got a 3+ booking history so it’s defo not that. 

i think they are wheel chair access seats...

Â