Tickets

Czechlad

53 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Be advised - more allocation incoming. No idea what the craic will be beyond that. 

I imagine it will be 5+ then 3+ if any left. 

confirmed on twitter from avfc support...no extra tickets for us. the derby tickets were unsold east stand club wembley tickets, ours were snapped up well in advance. interested to know your source?

1 minute ago, NulliSecundus said:

We're not getting more tickets - just confirmed on AVFCSupport on Twitter. Can't link on this computer as Twitter is blocked at work.

thats a disgrace.....

20 minutes ago, NulliSecundus said:

We're not getting more tickets - just confirmed on AVFCSupport on Twitter. Can't link on this computer as Twitter is blocked at work.

20 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

confirmed on twitter from avfc support...no extra tickets for us. the derby tickets were unsold east stand club wembley tickets, ours were snapped up well in advance. interested to know your source?

Bad news....☹️☹️☹️

Edited by imavillan

Derby fans will snap them up and will be flogging them. The derby fans that want to really go will have tickets by now as it sold out on general sale. The last few hundred we had left sold out to 3+ home games within minutes. We still have thousands that genuinely missed out. 

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Great so Derby fans can buy them then rip our fans off who can't get a ticket. Any unsold on one game I think should go to opposition (of course they I'll never do that) 

There's not a lot that could be done realistically other than what has happened.

The issue is them reducing allocations to increase hospitality in the first place. I reckon they were expecting Villa v Leeds and thought they would clean up.

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Great so Derby fans can buy them then rip our fans off who can't get a ticket. Any unsold on one game I think should go to opposition (of course they I'll never do that) 

At £450 a pop I doubt they will buy them and sell them on mate.

edit: ok am I misunderstanding? Are they just selling club Wembley tickets as normal tickets?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

At £450 a pop I doubt they will buy them and sell them on mate.

Are you sure these are Wembley club tickets? I was under impression it was normal tickets in the stand that they couldn't shift therefore if you pay £50 lets say they could re well for £150-£200 

They aren't Club Wembley seats any more.  They are being sold by Derby to Derby fans only at the normal ticket prices, presumably the £98 or £76 categories.  It's just the allocation has come from what were originally Club Wembley seats.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Are you sure these are Wembley club tickets? I was under impression it was normal tickets in the stand that they couldn't shift therefore if you pay £50 lets say they could re well for £150-£200 

I’m not so sure now mate. It sounds like they are club Wembley tickets being made available to Derby fans as regular seats. Maybe they are on general sale though? 

They probably can’t offer them publicly to villa fans for security reasons.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, stato said:

They aren't Club Wembley seats any more.  They are being sold by Derby to Derby fans only at the normal ticket prices, presumably the £98 or £76 categories.  It's just the allocation has come from what were originally Club Wembley seats.

That makes sense. 

I saw that the Derby chariman bulk purchased these seats but only sold some of them as hospitality so had 2000 left over which they are now selling to fans. I believe the same happend to us last year when we had a random 200 odd tickets suddenly appear.

Yeah they aren't club wembley seats.

They'll be in the club wembley section but won't include any hospitality or anything.

They'v been given to Derby as part of their allocation to sell, and whilst they're on general sale you still need a Derby booking history to get them. I@m not sure why you'd want to sit with the Derby fans for a game like this anyway.

I'd say the only chance of getting Villa tickets now is the very very small chance of returns, or through resale sites. I wouldn't risk the resale sites myself.

Â