Tickets

Czechlad

56 minutes ago, villaglint said:

So I got 1 ticket this morning for my old man in the mega refresh run this morning. Like everyone else I kept seeing the odd ticket but it was always gone before I could get it in the basket. Eventually one stuck and I’m over moon, I was so gutted when my Dad missed out because of the semi pushing him down to 4 games. 

I hope a few more pop up for everyone tomorrow. Took me about 4 hours this morning, It was a mission but hope is everything! Nothing like a last winner to set us up for Monday. I hope it works for others too. 

Well done mate ,pleased for you. 

Just to clarify, how many games were on his reference ? Been trying last 2 days and although I can see seats pop up every so often, they won't add to the basket ? 

13 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Well done mate ,pleased for you. 

Just to clarify, how many games were on his reference ? Been trying last 2 days and although I can see seats pop up every so often, they won't add to the basket ? 

He had 4 league games and the Play off semi. It definitely works outbwhether your allowed to buy one. Originally I was logged in as me and it wouldn’t allow me to buy anything presumably because it knew my reference already had a ticket. I then logged in as him and got lucky eventually.

Although it maybe just thatvthe tickets are already gone when you try to add them. That happened to me lots and lots. 

Anyway definitely won some top son points today! 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, TomIsADeftone said:

Sounds like a lovely occasion. What is the dress code? 

• Doors to hospitality will open at 12.00 pm - our AVFC hospitality package will take place in The Great Hall.
  • Dress code is smart casual - AVFC colours can be worn as this is a segregated area.

12 hours ago, Kingman said:

Potentially have 2 spaces on my table with myself and Mrs K, 3 course meal all inclusive drinks etc before and after in private Villa restaurant. 

Not looking to make any profit, Ticket face value is £389 +fees. 

Full itinerary is at the top of page 12 within the thread.

Drop us a PM in your interested. Cheers 

Will there be a copy of The Racing Post on the  table? 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Will there be a copy of The Racing Post on the  table? 

You would like to think so pal 😂 

You not fancy treating you and Mrs R?.. 

10 hours ago, villaglint said:

So I got 1 ticket this morning for my old man in the mega refresh run this morning. Like everyone else I kept seeing the odd ticket but it was always gone before I could get it in the basket. Eventually one stuck and I’m over moon, I was so gutted when my Dad missed out because of the semi pushing him down to 4 games. 

I hope a few more pop up for everyone tomorrow. Took me about 4 hours this morning, It was a mission but hope is everything! Nothing like a last winner to set us up for Monday. I hope it works for others too. 

That’s awesome mate - well done. Great effort to try for that long. I tried for a solid hour, but got too frustrated with the tickets not getting into my basket so gave up 😣

Thought I'd share this, worth noting the what the "No Club Colours" rule actually means in real terms for anyone who'll be in the Club Wembley/hospitality areas:

Dear Gareth,

Thank you for your email.

The attire below seems fine to wear, our advice would be that you should not be wearing any Club Emblems or item of clothing that represents the clubs that are participating in the final.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Anita Patel
Senior Membership Services Executive

Good afternoon,

I would just like to double-check some of the guidance around Club Colours for the Club Wembley area for the upcoming Championship play-off final; I am going to be seated in A Club Wembley area and I understand that no club-branded or identifiable wear (i.e. football jerseys, scarves etc.) are allowed, but are plain, smart-casual clothes of a similar colour permitted?  As the club colours for both teams cover white, black, claret and blue, avoiding all of these could be a bit of challenge!  I would like to know if something akin to the below outfit would be acceptable?

image.png.8c5b36d4e4942b0d9294961221465788.png

1 minute ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

@omariqy have you tried a ticket today? I haven’t had a look yet, but I’m thinking yesterday was the last chance saloon unfortunately. 

No mate, not today. I tried for a bit yesterday but nothing came up at all. I think they are all gone now unfortunately. 

12 hours ago, ThornburyVilla said:

Just to clarify, there is no neutral Club Wembley for this match, it is totally segregated villa west end and derby east. 

It is neutral for FA Cup and Carabao Cup etc, but not play offs. 

Some resellers mistakingly sold Club Wembley as neutral, as that is the case for normal calendar events! 

Is this confirmed officially anywhere? I have a baggies mate at work that is happily trolling all the Villa fans, saying that Derby only got the extra allocation because Villa didn't sell out Club Wembley :crylaugh:Despite me telling him that the West ones were Villa, and have sold out.

13 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Good, so now we have infiltrated 206, 207 and 208. 

It's spreading.....

I've just found out a mate of mine and his pals have half a dozen tickets in Block 209 😀

anyone else/anymore i wonder ???

7 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Is this confirmed officially anywhere? I have a baggies mate at work that is happily trolling all the Villa fans, saying that Derby only got the extra allocation because Villa didn't sell out Club Wembley :crylaugh:Despite me telling him that the West ones were Villa, and have sold out.

It's not Dick Head is it????

Â