Tickets

Czechlad

19 minutes ago, imavillan said:

If you can get to or you are already on the seat map page just keep re-freshing the page. The if any become available the section they are in will not be greyed out. Dont go back, keep the seat plan page open.

You have to have 1) lots of time, 2) be patient and most importantly 3) be quick/lucky

if any managers saw my screen at work today i'm in trouble. was literally hitting ctrl+r all day and managed to get one

41 minutes ago, imavillan said:

If you can get to or you are already on the seat map page just keep re-freshing the page. The if any become available the section they are in will not be greyed out. Dont go back, keep the seat plan page open.

You have to have 1) lots of time, 2) be patient and most importantly 3) be quick/lucky

Thanks, for me none of the Villa sections of the seat map are greyed out but if you hover over an individual block it just says SOLD OUT and if you click on that it says "Error - there are no available seats"

Will try again tomorrow!

Speaking with the FA today some tickets that had been reserved with the FA which then are not been taken up are then been released back to general sale so worth keeping an eye out for these

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

if any managers saw my screen at work today i'm in trouble. was literally hitting ctrl+r all day and managed to get one

How much booking history did you have to buy that ticket, out of interest?

29 minutes ago, jdguitar said:

How much booking history did you have to buy that ticket, out of interest?

3+ and i expect it to stay at that to be honest

I bought a ticket on the Derby website today using a friends ID for those asking why would you seat in that end, it's not a choice, it's about there there to witness the event, the rise of Villa back to the top and if I have to take off my Villa shirt at 2.45 and put on a white t-shirt to do it then so be it.

I would love to get a Villa ticket but I am in Ireland and have only been to a couple of games this year. 
Last year I  walked Wembley way from 11-3 looking for a ticket, I got one at 2.55 it was very stressful, no pre drinking no fun and we fecking lost

This year I'll be in the Arch having pints until 2.30 and then into the stadium to quietly enjoy the game!

The ticket was 82 (sign!) and included a 1.50 donation to the Derby Ladies team which I do not begrudge them, hoping for some karma back!

UTV

• Like 4

5 hours ago, chefdoc2000 said:

I bought a ticket on the Derby website today using a friends ID for those asking why would you seat in that end, it's not a choice, it's about there there to witness the event, the rise of Villa back to the top and if I have to take off my Villa shirt at 2.45 and put on a white t-shirt to do it then so be it.

I would love to get a Villa ticket but I am in Ireland and have only been to a couple of games this year. 
Last year I  walked Wembley way from 11-3 looking for a ticket, I got one at 2.55 it was very stressful, no pre drinking no fun and we fecking lost

This year I'll be in the Arch having pints until 2.30 and then into the stadium to quietly enjoy the game!

The ticket was 82 (sign!) and included a 1.50 donation to the Derby Ladies team which I do not begrudge them, hoping for some karma back!

UTV

Well done for getting a ticket. I appreciate your points but if villa score how the he will you keep quiet - - espa game of this magnitude! 

I went to a league game vs Chelsea years ago and sat with my mate as he and his dad are season ticket holders. When trekkers scored it was so difficult to stay quiet. I didnt enjoy it tbh. 

Enjoy your day regardless though bud

• Thanks 1

I can’t imagine many would begrudge Villa fans getting tickets in the Derby end, as long as they stay quiet when (hopefully not ‘if’) we score.

The amount of tickets we’ve been given compared to the amount we could sell is pretty pathetic, so I’m sure you won’t be the only one in the Derby end @chefdoc2000.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chefdoc2000 said:

UTV

fair play mate...would i rather not go than sit in the derby end? that's a conundrum...keeping quiet would be the easy bit. if you dont celebrate a derby goal youll be rumbled

8 hours ago, omariqy said:

There was one seat in 143 that kept coming and going. Toying with me the little bastard.

Its more likely a few more will come available today when the ticket office opens rather than overnight mate 

I just got a 2nd ticket. I’ve been refreshing the stadium plan for 10-15 minutes constantly at random points throughout the day since I got my other ticket on Monday. So now I’m not going alone, and my cousin can come. We’ll be no opposite sides of the stadium, but still 😅

2 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I just got a 2nd ticket. I’ve been refreshing the stadium plan for 10-15 minutes constantly at random points throughout the day since I got my other ticket on Monday. So now I’m not going alone, and my cousin can come. We’ll be no opposite sides of the stadium, but still 😅

Haha I was trying to get that ticket. I keep getting event no longer for sale

Lol sorry @omariqy, I kept seeing that wheelchair one in 137 on Monday. Then this morning I briefly saw one in 120-something. But yeah, the one that I’ve just got is in 143, so I must have got the one you were seeing. I’m guessing there are still hundreds of people refreshing the screen to get a ticket. It’s mad that Wembley can just give us another few thousand. They’d prefer the money they get from corporates.

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Haha I was trying to get that ticket. I keep getting event no longer for sale

what page are you on?

The stadium plan page or buy tickets page?

you need to be on the stadium plan page and keep re-freshing it in the hope one of the sections shows a ticket is available

and then be quick and lucky

Edited by imavillan

5 minutes ago, imavillan said:

what page are you on?

The stadium plan page or buy tickets page?

you need to be on the stadium plan page and keep re-freshing it in the hope one of the sections shows a ticket is available

and then be quick and lucky

Stadium plan page. Every time I select the seat when it comes up I get 'event no longer availble' at the bottom of the page

If anyone has a ticket on their own in block 535, and would be willing to swap it (for free) for a top price ticket in block 143, then drop me a DM. I'm going to try to swap this £96 ticket so I can be in the same area as my other ticket in 535.

Â