Tickets

Czechlad

5 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

Anyone else not received their tickets in the post yet? Ordered mine last Thursday but still no sign of it. :(

It's to Ireland but surely should have arrived by now.

Nothing for me either I ordered Saturday

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I could offer you 538

Is this like Countdown? I get a point for that right?

You get 1 point. But I don't think it'll get you the win (a guy on twitter has a 535 he's willing to swap).

Just now, kiltorken said:

Hopefully they arrive tomorrow, otherwise could see it being a long wait calling the ticket office tomorrow.

They best come tomorrow as the ticket is in my uncles account as he let me have his, as he’s away on holiday this bank hol

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

They best come tomorrow as the ticket is in my uncles account as he let me have his, as he’s away on holiday this bank hol

When I got my extra ticket earlier today, it said that all tickets ordered prior to 2pm 2 working days before the game, will be posted. So it's only people who order tickets after *checks time* NOW, that won't have them posted. I'm sure we'll all get them!

3 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

When I got my extra ticket earlier today, it said that all tickets ordered prior to 2pm 2 working days before the game, will be posted. So it's only people who order tickets after *checks time* NOW, that won't have them posted. I'm sure we'll all get them!

I know some that are still waiting from last week to receive the tickets, don’t know why they couldn’t have had the option to pick them up at the ticket office, would have been a lot easier than hoping it comes before this weekend

Just saw that 8 tickets popped up in 143, as soon as I tried to add any it said event no longer for sale but when I checked on select seats, there were still 3 or 4 on there - I think that pretty much confirms that 3+ booking history is required still

9 minutes ago, jdguitar said:

Just saw that 8 tickets popped up in 143, as soon as I tried to add any it said event no longer for sale but when I checked on select seats, there were still 3 or 4 on there - I think that pretty much confirms that 3+ booking history is required still

Same thing that happens to me every time I try to add to my basket. Damn the PL semi final not counting otherwise I'd be there rather than in a pub at home now

21 minutes ago, jdguitar said:

10 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

Same thing that happens to me every time I try to add to my basket. Damn the PL semi final not counting otherwise I'd be there rather than in a pub at home now

I had this too. Going to keep trying but I think the chances of me going are about 0.0000001%

*awaits the "so you're telling me there's a chance* gif/pic.

In the very unlikely chance I did drop on one, what's the other chance of it arriving in time? IE do you need to physically have the actual ticket on you or will some kind of proof suffice?  

56 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Mines just arrived in the afternoon post as we usually get it in the morning 

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

In the very unlikely chance I did drop on one, what's the other chance of it arriving in time? IE do you need to physically have the actual ticket on you or will some kind of proof suffice?  

If you dont receive the ticket on time you need to call the VP ticket office on saturday and request that a reissued ticket be made available for collection from the ticket office at Wembley.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, omariqy said:

Stadium plan page. Every time I select the seat when it comes up I get 'event no longer availble' at the bottom of the page

I must have done a solid hour of refreshing this morning and this happened to me several times. I just had another quick go at it, but didn’t see anything at all this time.

53 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I must have done a solid hour of refreshing this morning and this happened to me several times. I just had another quick go at it, but didn’t see anything at all this time.

ill be surprised if we see any more

8 hours ago, Rob182 said:

If anyone has a ticket on their own in block 535, and would be willing to swap it (for free) for a top price ticket in block 143, then drop me a DM. I'm going to try to swap this £96 ticket so I can be in the same area as my other ticket in 535.

I’ve managed to get a DM on Twitter from the guy who has the ticket 7 seats away from mine. A perfect swap! (Even if I’m swapping my £98 one for a £36 one 🤷🏻‍♂️)

• Like 1

Â