Tickets

Czechlad

Potentially have 2 spaces on my table with myself and Mrs K, 3 course meal all inclusive drinks etc before and after in private Villa restaurant. 

Not looking to make any profit, Ticket face value is £389 +fees. 

Full itinerary is at the top of page 12 within the thread.

Drop us a PM in your interested. Cheers 

Edited by Kingman

51 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Potentially have 2 spaces on my table with myself and Mrs K, 3 course meal all inclusive drinks etc before and after in private Villa restaurant. 

Sounds like a lovely occasion. What is the dress code? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I have two tickets (Club Wembley) block 207 - Derby end slightly.

If anyone wants to swap for normal two tickets in the Villa end (anywhere, don’t care), Let me know!

UTV

I'm in 206. We will stand in enemy territory and hope for the best. 

58 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Aargh bugger if only I held my nerve 

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Is that the same as club Wembley mate? I would have snapped this up if I hadn’t already bought 2 tickets in the stands.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I have two tickets (Club Wembley) block 207 - Derby end slightly.

If anyone wants to swap for normal two tickets in the Villa end (anywhere, don’t care), Let me know!

UTV

5 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I'm in 206. We will stand in enemy territory and hope for the best. 

Derby end slighty....lol

are you going to be wearing colours????

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Is that the same as club Wembley mate? I would have snapped this up if I hadn’t already bought 2 tickets in the stands.

You would have no shortage of buyers if you decided. 😊

206 is technically "neutral" grounds so I will be wearing a normal shirt. Can't really show my love for Villa, but I will be surround by Derby supporters since 106 and 306 is Derby's end. 

Just to clarify, there is no neutral Club Wembley for this match, it is totally segregated villa west end and derby east. 

It is neutral for FA Cup and Carabao Cup etc, but not play offs. 

Some resellers mistakingly sold Club Wembley as neutral, as that is the case for normal calendar events! 

12 minutes ago, ThornburyVilla said:

Just to clarify, there is no neutral Club Wembley for this match, it is totally segregated villa west end and derby east. 

Some resellers mistakingly sold Club Wembley as neutral, as that is the case for normal calendar events! 

From the Club Wembley websites 

Replica colours may be worn in some sections at the following (please call us on 0800 783 1442 for specific information):
The Sky Bet Play-Off Finals - Club Colours cannot be worn in Level One Diamond Hospitality. If your ticket is located in Level Two (i.e. block 211 etc)  then club colours are fine.

So I got 1 ticket this morning for my old man in the mega refresh run this morning. Like everyone else I kept seeing the odd ticket but it was always gone before I could get it in the basket. Eventually one stuck and I’m over moon, I was so gutted when my Dad missed out because of the semi pushing him down to 4 games. 

I hope a few more pop up for everyone tomorrow. Took me about 4 hours this morning, It was a mission but hope is everything! Nothing like a last winner to set us up for Monday. I hope it works for others too. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ThornburyVilla said:

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Just as good, coming from Sweden I've never fully belevied in this "neutral" lie anyway.

Â