Tickets

Czechlad

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah they aren't club wembley seats.

They'll be in the club wembley section but won't include any hospitality or anything.

They'v been given to Derby as part of their allocation to sell, and whilst they're on general sale you still need a Derby booking history to get them. I@m not sure why you'd want to sit with the Derby fans for a game like this anyway.

I'd say the only chance of getting Villa tickets now is the very very small chance of returns, or through resale sites. I wouldn't risk the resale sites myself.

No returns allowed as no they are non-refundable

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Derby fans will snap them up and will be flogging them. The derby fans that want to really go will have tickets by now as it sold out on general sale. The last few hundred we had left sold out to 3+ home games within minutes. We still have thousands that genuinely missed out. 

I must say that’s never going to happen - our season ticket holders had access to one each and every other occasion when we have been to Wembley selling 40,000 plus is not a difficulty but the whole club Wembley thing is a national football disgrace - when we played QPR a few years back they were given more seats than us which was unbelievable and if I remember correctly it was dependant on which end of Wembley we were in - the extra 2000 sold out in 40 minutes at lunch time. If more seats were available both clubs could easily sell them - proper football clubs proper supporters.

23 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I saw that the Derby chariman bulk purchased these seats but only sold some of them as hospitality so had 2000 left over which they are now selling to fans. I believe the same happend to us last year when we had a random 200 odd tickets suddenly appear.

I haven’t seen that but it’s possible as he is a very generous owner and Fan - previous seasons he always said that he would refund all season ticket purchases if we won promotion for that season to all who purchased on the early bird scheme, he hasn’t mentioned it this year but he may well do so.  Other things he has done is give back cup money to smaller clubs in desperate need like Hartlepool.

31 minutes ago, omariqy said:

No returns allowed as no they are non-refundable

i live in blind optimism that some players/coaching staff/kitmen return theirs

4 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Terry they came yesterday mate. Ink had run on them but bar code fine so should be okay and looking on social media a lot of tickets are the same.

What block you in this year?

Hi glad to hear you are fixed up.

Im Block 237, Row 6, Seat 234. I was a level lower last year, great seat but thought the extra height would be a bit more Holte Endish.

Booked Parking in the Red Car Park and I’ll get there at 7am for a rooftop spot hopefully...How about yourself ?

Might actually manage to bump into you this time !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NulliSecundus said:

Managed to get a loose ticket (return/cancellation?) in 128. Que sera, sera!! :flag:

i saw that, went in and it had gone...damn your quick fingers! well done mate :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Hi glad to hear you are fixed up.

Im Block 237, Row 6, Seat 234. I was a level lower last year, great seat but thought the extra height would be a bit more Holte Endish.

Booked Parking in the Red Car Park and I’ll get there at 7am for a rooftop spot hopefully...How about yourself ?

Might actually manage to bump into you this time !

Sounds like you got a great seat there mate.

I am in 541 row 11. Like you I was in the lower tier last year and found it a bit too low and there was a roof bit above us which made it feel a little claustrophobic. I have sat in the top tier before for the FA Cup semi in 2015 and it was fine. I think you are ideal in the middle tier though.

I am going to Cornwall on Saturday for the week so having to drive across from there and it is 260 miles each way. I have booked to park on someones drive. Then have a hotel on way back to stop at in Farnborough so we can hopefully celebrate and have a few beers before heading back to Cornwall early Tuesday morning.

Edited by markavfc40

6 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Sadly, my problem is that I can't be in. I have a loose agreement with work that I'm off for pretty much every home game, but don't push it for aways. I'd ideally like to go to around four or five away games a year, and that's very difficult - there's a sort of all or nothing about being "in".

Well they have removed the restriction that meant you could only miss 5 games if that helps mate. The rules for the season just ended were that you could decline as many games as you wanted. The only rider was/is that they had discretion to take you off the Scheme if they thought you were taking the mickey ( eg just buying Blues and Albion etc).

If you went to 4 or 5, and maybe bought tickets for a couple more ( there’s always someone who’ll take them off you) you should be fine....anyway if I carry on I’ll sound like a desperate, and pisspoor, Villa Away Scheme Sales Rep, so ....

🙂

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Sounds like you got a great seat there mate.

I am in 541 row 11. Like you I was in the lower tier last year and found it a bit too low and there was a roof bit above us which made it feel a little claustrophobic. I have sat in the top tier before for the FA Cup semi in 2015 and it was fine. I think you are ideal in the middle tier though.

I am going to Cornwall on Saturday for the week so having to drive across from there and it is 260 miles each way. I have booked to park on someones drive. Then have a hotel on way back to stop at in Farnborough so we can hopefully celebrate and have a few beers before heading back to Cornwall early Tuesday morning.

Yes I pretty much got exactly where I hoped for and feel extremely lucky, especially with the hassle and disappointments some are having. I will make the most of it on their behalf ! 

Agree under the little roof is a bit claustrophobic ...thinking about it i was probably near you seeing as you got my ticket ? 

Again I agree the top tier is fine, I was up there for Man United and Chelsea and to be honest if only we’d got a result it’d have been perfect. Its big Plus is there’s a sea of fans whereas the Middle tier looks like if you are unlucky, it could feel a little cut off. As a guy who likes to sing all match I’ve got my fingers crossed.

A nice little commute from your holiday aswell ! (Padstow or St Ives at a guess from the distance ?) and on a Bank Holiday ..........hope it all goes smoothly and is more than worth it !!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

So, according to dcfc.co.uk their allocation was increased to 38k. If that is the case then surely we should have the same

Nope. We had the same if you count the Club Wembley tickets. 

IE, we had 36000 'normal' tickets and 4000 (random number) and we sold all 40000.

Derby had the same, and sold 36000 normal and only 2000 CW, so they released the additional CW to be changed into 'normal' tickets

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, terrytini said:

A nice little commute from your holiday aswell ! (Padstow or St Ives at a guess from the distance ?) and on a Bank Holiday ..........hope it all goes smoothly and is more than worth it !!

Pentewan just outside St Austell and a mile from Mevagissey. I booked it last October obviously no idea we'd make the POF again.  Will be starting out really early to get to Wembley. Have a great day mate 👍

33 minutes ago, NulliSecundus said:

Thanks - I've seen a few come and go today - got lucky with that one. Best of luck getting one.

Did you have  3 plus game ref by any chance mate?

Just had it confirmed that any tickets will go to those with 3 plus games on their ref. So if anyone is not using theirs then please could I use it? I need to get one for my brother. Thanks.

Boys I just snagged an extra Club Wembley ticket for a friend from the villa online ticket website.  Login and keep pressing refresh every now and then it changes to buy.  £102 with booking fees and postage.

I just saw 4 tickets come up but it wouldn't let me add it to my basket. I'm 2 references plus semi home leg so obviously they are keeping it at 3+. Gutted 

28 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Pentewan just outside St Austell and a mile from Mevagissey. I booked it last October obviously no idea we'd make the POF again.  Will be starting out really early to get to Wembley. Have a great day mate 👍

Lovely part of the World...but no comparison to the London Borough of Brent Ealing and Harrow 😄

Oh ye of little Faith ! 😀

• Haha 1

Â