Tickets

Czechlad

2 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Bought my ticket in the 5pm Saturday rush, got confirmation email etc, but ticket not arrived yet......I guess if its not arrived by Friday I will have to call Villa ticket office and arrange to collect at wembley.........just like I had to last year.......

Anyone else in the same situation?

Was this easy enough to do? 

8 hours ago, terrytini said:

Any luck yet ?

Got mine the same time as you ( without your help this year mate !) and they arrived Saturday morning.....

Terry they came yesterday mate. Ink had run on them but bar code fine so should be okay and looking on social media a lot of tickets are the same.

What block you in this year?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Was this easy enough to do? 

Hi Vive, yes (Villa ticket office) they cancelled the ticket that was in the post and arranged a replacement to be collected by me at the box office at Wembley. There were lots of us in the same queue/situation. I had to bring a form of ID to prove who I was but other than that it just added more stress to the day.....

The ticket that they posted arrived in the post the day after the final!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Be advised - more allocation incoming. No idea what the craic will be beyond that. 

I imagine it will be 5+ then 3+ if any left. 

Source of info pls ???

and do you know when????

Edited by imavillan

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

My last chance saloon. Hopefully it is booking history otherwise I have no chance

I would imagine it will start at 3+ games again. All the 5+ would have been taken care of and its only fair for us 3+ scumbags 😀

18 minutes ago, MichaelBN said:

so this is confirmed...

yet no news as of yet from AVFC.CO.UK.......we seem to be slow of the mark here. 

I might be jumping the gun here, but, If we do not get any extra there needs to be an enquiry into this as to why not. Lets face it, we are a bigger club, have a bigger support etc and as near as damn it could fill the ground on our our own.

Well after all my best efforts I was unsuccessful on getting a ticket. Didn’t go up last year as it was the birth of my daughter. Comes back and haunts you on days like this. My only option now is to treat myself to another villa shirt or something, don’t suppose they are screening it at villa park? Appologees if there is already a thread for the above question forgive me I’m still getting use to this 

8 minutes ago, imavillan said:

so this is confirmed...

yet no news as of yet from AVFC.CO.UK.......we seem to be slow of the mark here. 

I might be jumping the gun here, but, If we do not get any extra there needs to be an enquiry into this as to why not. Lets face it, we are a bigger club, have a bigger support etc and as near as damn it could fill the ground on our our own.

Three. Is no way Derby are getting extra and we are not. It would be completely unfair and unjustified. Guessing its club trying to get things in place for the demand

wonder if they're contemplating a ballot rather than free for all...personally think that's fair

but then i guess the randomized queuing system is like a ballot in itself

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

Hi Vive, yes (Villa ticket office) they cancelled the ticket that was in the post and arranged a replacement to be collected by me at the box office at Wembley. There were lots of us in the same queue/situation. I had to bring a form of ID to prove who I was but other than that it just added more stress to the day.....

The ticket that they posted arrived in the post the day after the final!

Hope that ain’t the case, as I’ve had my uncles ticket for the final as he’s away on holiday, I paid for it on his account but ticket will be in his name 😔

Â