Tickets

Czechlad

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

Apparently 10/12 random ones have popped up in the last hour or so, so keep hitting that refresh button folks 

Yup I have seen them all come and go. I don't understand. I am on it every second.

9 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Yup I have seen them all come and go. I don't understand. I am on it every second.

Just seen a chap on Facebook with 2 in his basket but has not got no references so they will be available as soon as it times out mate 

Edited by Kingman

6 minutes ago, omariqy said:

there's probably about 2000 people doing the exact same thing

32 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

If anyone has a ticket on their own in block 535, and would be willing to swap it (for free) for a top price ticket in block 143, then drop me a DM. I'm going to try to swap this £96 ticket so I can be in the same area as my other ticket in 535.

I would help but I'm in 547

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Lol sorry @omariqy, I kept seeing that wheelchair one in 137 on Monday. Then this morning I briefly saw one in 120-something. But yeah, the one that I’ve just got is in 143, so I must have got the one you were seeing. I’m guessing there are still hundreds of people refreshing the screen to get a ticket. It’s mad that Wembley can just give us another few thousand. They’d prefer the money they get from corporates.

@Xela has had the last wheelchair space. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, omariqy said:

have you tried calling the Villa ticket office?

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would help but I'm in 547

I could ask on Twitter, but I'd rather do it on VT where I trust people a bit more :D

6 minutes ago, imavillan said:

have you tried calling the Villa ticket office?

i did yesterday and they said they look at same screen as we do...anyone processing these returns or whatever they are not in the same office as those on the phones it seems

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You’re joking ain’t you. Only one step up from Jeremy Kyle on here 😉

Though you're right, I'd still rather have that added level of comfort.

Would I rather meet up with some weird guy off the internet who's clearly an alcoholic, drug addict mental case...... or a random off twitter? I'd chose you all day long Ruge :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

If anyone manages to get one in their basket and doesnt need it then let me know.

weird that people are trying who dont need/dont have references with enough games. seen a few on twitter along the lines of "have one in basket - need a reference"

3 hours ago, pintpotvilla said:

My tickets came today. They were bought via a re-seller and advertised as Neural ( Club Wembley).. They are in the Derby end!! So much for them having more fans then

They might be in the Derby side of the stadium but doesn't necessarily mean they're in a Derby section.

For the FA Cup semi a few years back I was on the Liverpool side of the stadium in Club Wembley but it was definitely a neutral section.

3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

If anyone has a ticket on their own in block 535, and would be willing to swap it (for free) for a top price ticket in block 143, then drop me a DM. I'm going to try to swap this £96 ticket so I can be in the same area as my other ticket in 535.

I could offer you 538

Is this like Countdown? I get a point for that right?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Unfortunately they don't seem to be coming up on the website anymore

yeah things have definitely dried up somewhat...also possibly down to word spreading and more people trying

Â