Tickets

Czechlad

1 hour ago, Sid4ever said:

The service fee on that site adds £112 to the ticket price.

i know that no shirts or club colours are allowed in the neutral zone but does anybody know whether you can celebrate goals?

I just got my Club Wembley ticket in a neutral section in the Derby end. Return flight from Stockholm on that, but worth every penny!

If we score you will see at least one celebrating vividly in the neural section!

My plan is to say that my screaming was because of a ruptured tendon if someone would disapprove 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am desperate now, I got in the queue and was something like 12000.

Can't believe I got two tickets for last year but missed out this year with a better criteria. 

I am hoping I can pick up a ticket or some kind fellow would sell me a ticket from on here.  I've seen the hospitality tickets but I can't really justify 400 for a ticket. 

5 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I have four home games and the semi final as a booking history but didn’t get one.

**** the word removed who decided the play off semi final doesn’t count and that club members can buy straight after season ticket holders. 

me and the lad had the same plus Swansea FA cup game. I'm going to buy a club card start of next season, gutted but at least the majority of die hards got a ticket.

4 hours ago, RimmyJimmer said:

You were lucky there then...they had announced sold out at 5.36!!

I was 12500 😪

we were only 3215 in the queue but didn't get one, Hey ho as long as we win. I will celebrate in a Villa pub somewhere  UTV

Gutted not to be going, but I just haven't been to the matches to qualify, still hoping to drop on some corporate tickets with work, but it is looking very unlikely.

Hope all those that are going, have an absolute cracking day and do our wonderful club proud (I am sure you will) - And I hope the players make it a truly special day for you all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I got mine on Thursday but still hasn’t arrived in post yet, has anyone else who got theirs on that day had theirs ?

I am the same got them on Thursday evening, so far nothing.  Do you have to sign for them?

I got mine on Thursday but still hasn’t arrived in post yet, has anyone else who got theirs on that day had theirs ?

Haven't received mine yet either, bought them at about 5.05 on Thursday.

8 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

I am the same got them on Thursday evening, so far nothing.  Do you have to sign for them?

Oh OK that puts my mind at ease as they must be distributing by stages of when you bought.

I didn't have to sign l last year so I doubt it. 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh OK that puts my mind at ease as they must be distributing by stages of when you bought.

I didn't have to sign l last year so I doubt it. 

I got mine Thursday and still haven’t got them. Suspect they will arrive today or tomorrow.

13 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

i know that no shirts or club colours are allowed in the neutral zone but does anybody know whether you can celebrate goals?

I sat in the neutral zone in Club Wembley at the Liverpool side of the stadium for our Semi Final with them a few years ago.

We celebrated wildly when we scored and won and nobody minded. 

It sounds weird seeing as there are liverpool fans in the stand below and above you, but you feel quite isolated from them. It's only really the people in your section who would notice you celebrate.

• Thanks 1

I got mine at 5:30 on Wednesday and they still haven't arrived. I am hoping they will come today. They only send them first class and not signed for recorded.

Just now, markavfc40 said:

I got mine at 5:30 on Wednesday and they still haven't arrived. I am hoping they will come today. They only send them first class and not signed for recorded.

I don't get why they dobt give you option of e ticket like villa do. Makes everyone's lives easier. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Que sera sera I AM GOING TO FLIPPING WEMBLEY. 😆

Wife phoned Club Wembley this morning and if they've had any returns for the £389 tickets they'll sell them to you over the phone so get onto them if you want one chaps.

YAAAAAAASSSSSS!

Was just about to post this, A mate of mine got 2 this AM as some folk who were successful in Fridays ballot have Not followed through and purchased the tickets! 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Â