Tickets

Czechlad

Just now, tomav84 said:

going to keep trying for returns etc but think that's the end of the line for me. no sob story...i chose to do more aways rather than homes this season and 4 home games just wasnt enough

Along with the home playoff match, I was also incredibly surprised away games count for sod all. 

Right lads, whats the best site for getting tickets. Need two together.

Looking on https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

Club Wembley for Villa starts at £375 but they are individual.

Any other sites out there there that are 'legit' or anyone has used?

I'm at the stage where i will pay, even though it will hurt to.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Along with the home playoff match, I was also incredibly surprised away games count for sod all. 

It should be on total attendance, it's far more impressive for someone to get to Rotherham on a Tuesday night than 3 home games........unless they live in Rotherham.

Gutted for my Brother, me and the old man will be there but he's shit out of luck!

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It should be on total attendance, it's far more impressive for someone to get to Rotherham on a Tuesday night than 3 home games........unless they live in Rotherham.

Gutted for my Brother, me and the old man will be there but he's shit out of luck!

im contemplating making the trip in case something comes up on twitter or FB about someone with a spare or just giving up and having a day in the pub

Officially sold out. Boom! Let's do this Villans.

Those that are going, sing a song and have a beer for the rest of us... (If semi-final nerves were anything to go by, you're definitely going to need it!)

• Like 1

Its a shame IMO that both clubs allocations are the best part of 1700 tickets worse off than last year, which both clubs would of sold yet will probably be plenty of gaps in those sections just like the FA cup final last weekend. 

16 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Officially sold out. Boom! Let's do this Villans.

Those that are going, sing a song and have a beer for the rest of us... (If semi-final nerves were anything to go by, you're definitely going to need it!)

Wrong thread....

this is now the anyone got a spare ticket thread

1 minute ago, avfc456 said:

Its a shame IMO that both clubs allocations are the best part of 1700 tickets worse off than last year, which both clubs would of sold yet will probably be plenty of gaps in those sections just like the FA cup final last weekend. 

Yeah agree. Not sure why they have reduced it. A few years ago they increased the allocation because of demand. 

5 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Yeah agree. Not sure why they have reduced it. A few years ago they increased the allocation because of demand. 

It's more corporate, if you look at last years seating we had much of the 'Club Wembley' seats as normal seats in the West stand. This year it was just one half.

Snuck in - right up in the gods but at least the tickets are cheap - and most importantly I'm there at all.  

Good luck to the rest of you still trying by hook or by crook. Tbh even if you just find a Villa pub it'll be a good day out. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Right lads, whats the best site for getting tickets. Need two together.

Looking on https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

Club Wembley for Villa starts at £375 but they are individual.

Any other sites out there there that are 'legit' or anyone has used?

I'm at the stage where i will pay, even though it will hurt to.

anybody used this site or can vouch for them??

https://www.fanpass.co.uk/tickets-championship-league-playoff-final-aston-villa-vs-derby-county-3660

and does anybody know what the neutral section is all about and where it is?

Just now, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I have four home games and the semi final as a booking history but didn’t get one.

**** the word removed who decided the play off semi final doesn’t count and that club members can buy straight after season ticket holders. 

even if it was just the 4 games...just 1 more window. 3 games is piss all really out of 21

Â