Tickets

Czechlad

43 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Que sera sera I AM GOING TO FLIPPING WEMBLEY. 😆

Wife phoned Club Wembley this morning and if they've had any returns for the £389 tickets they'll sell them to you over the phone so get onto them if you want one chaps.

YAAAAAAASSSSSS!

34 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I also managed to snag some Club Wembley seats! My wife and I are going to wembley!

31 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Was just about to post this, A mate of mine got 2 this AM as some folk who were successful in Fridays ballot have Not followed through and purchased the tickets! 

Cheers for the tip offs lads.

My two mates who had missed out just rang up after I alerted them to this and also got tickets.

Not sure there's any left now though unless there's more returns. The guy told them they were sold out but double checked and they had two left

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Cheers for the tip offs lads.

My two mates who had missed out just rang up after I alerted them to this and also got tickets.

Not sure there's any left now though unless there's more returns. The guy told them they were sold out but double checked and they had two left

Just phoned and completely sold out now, they have had a busy morning.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't get why they dobt give you option of e ticket like villa do. Makes everyone's lives easier. 

My only guess is the money people are willing to pay and the demand for games like this. Having physical tickets cuts down people being conned. It will always happen but you only have to get hold of one ticket attachment and resell it many times. If you know how to cover your tracks, you'd make a lot of money.

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I got mine on Thursday but still hasn’t arrived in post yet, has anyone else who got theirs on that day had theirs ?

I got mine last Wednesday and they arrived today - keep an eye out for the postman tomorrow!!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I got mine on Thursday but still hasn’t arrived in post yet, has anyone else who got theirs on that day had theirs ?

My mate got his on Thursday afternoon and it arrived this morning. My own was purchased on Weds night and arrived on Saturday. I guess a lot of it is down to the post. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Spoke to Villa. They said there would be no returns as they are non refundable so unlikely to be any more on the website like last year 

A courier is dropping off the clubs hospitality tickets tomorrow so maybe just maybe there might be another couple hundred they send up like last season? 

Keep checking the website pal. 

Â