Tickets

Czechlad

2 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Do Semi-Final tickets count towards the 5 game criteria? I know it keeps getting repeated that it doesn't but is there any official confirmation of this or just rumours?

AVFCSupport on Twitter have said no, after previously saying Yes. I'll be trying anyway at 5pm just in case.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Do Semi-Final tickets count towards the 5 game criteria? I know it keeps getting repeated that it doesn't but is there any official confirmation of this or just rumours?

Im hoping it does too cant find any official confirmation, will know soon enough when I try to order on line 

• Like 1

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/05/15/play-off-final-ticket-details

Please note: Tickets purchased for the home leg of the Play-Off semi-final only contribute to the ‘home booking history window in the 2018/19 season’ window.

i.e that game will not help you in the 3 and 5 home league game booking windows.

@MessiWillSignForVilla

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Yes that’s official spoke to the club this morning it’s shafting my old man too 

• Like 1

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Hmm,  I swear I read that through a few times, dunno how I missed that.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Wouldn't be surprised if they added that bit in because so many people were asking about it!

• Like 1

Just a guess but I think people on 5 are pretty much guaranteed a ticket. That is why they are saying the semi is not included, as that would then push it over guaranteed. I think (hope) there will be some available come Monday afternoon.

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

People worried about it getting down to 3 games, remember it did for the FA Cup final which had an allocation of about 28,000.

even though we were in the prem, i'd wager our support is actually better this season. ill be surprised if it makes the 3 game window

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Well, I guess I'm not going

Your queue number: 8614
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 8436
Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Stop panicking :D 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, I guess I'm not going

Your queue number: 8614
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 8436
Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

When I checked earlier there were 5500 tickets left, and I was just in the queue hoping against hope that buying multiple tickets for one game might count (it obviously didn't) and there were even more tickets available than when I checked earlier, so they're definitely holding tickets back.

Also, I'm guessing a fair few in that queue are just trying their luck to get a ticket like myself without meeting the criteria.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Â