Tickets

Czechlad

Anyone on between 4.30 and 5 gets placed in a waiting room essentially. Then at 5 everyone in there gets assigned a random queue number. Anyone joining after 5 gets placed at the back of it. 

There will also be lots of people in that queue with 4 games + playoff semi who won't be able to get a ticket.

1 minute ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Anyone on between 4.30 and 5 gets placed in a waiting room essentially. Then at 5 everyone in there gets assigned a random queue number. Anyone joining after 5 gets placed at the back of it. 

There will also be lots of people in that queue with 4 games + playoff semi who won't be able to get a ticket.

yep me and the lad are two of them, 

I just got tickets, without a doubt they are releasing new blocks for each criteria. At 4 today it was pretty slim pickings but there are whole sections now available. Fingers crossed it at least gets to 3+ 

• Like 1

That's that then hoping we can get them Monday. Me and the lad both work at the same place. He is maintenance so should be able to disappear for hours. I am a team Leader. so I can tell every one to F off for a while. Fingers crossed there are some left 

7 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

For those whose booking history falls in the lower ticket windows, this could be true, so don’t give up hope just yet. 

I was moaning about this earlier.

As I'm thousands in, I'm now going to be torn between  taking a seat in the heavens, or...Just rolling the dice tomorrow?

Just release all of the bloody tickets and let those higher in the eligibility criteria pick the seats they want ffs.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

i'm currently in the queue, just to see if the people who are now eligible can get better tickets than I got a couple of days ago.

Sorry if I'm holding you up.

Probably.

And on Monday, it sounds like there will be more seats behind the goal released, while I've paid way more than I wanted to for what I consider a worse seat, just in case it sells out before I could get a better seat in the next allocation block.

This system is a farce. 

Still, I'm in. Block 228. Mid-tier, by the half way line. I wanted to be behind the goal, but not all the way at the back. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

Probably.

And on Monday, it sounds like there will be more seats behind the goal released, while I've paid way more than I wanted to for what I consider a worse seat, just in case it sells out before I could get a better seat in the next allocation block.

This system is a farce. 

Still, I'm in. Block 228. Mid-tier, by the half way line. I wanted to be behind the goal, but not all the way at the back. 

You could try and calling the ticket office to swap seats?

Just now, Davkaus said:

There was nothing available for two together in the lower or mid-tier when the last window opened. I'm in the upper. :(

Just now, omariqy said:

You could try and calling the ticket office to swap seats?

I don't think I'll be allowed to do that until the next block is released, and you're not allowed to buy those over the phone until Tuesday morning, at which point I imagine all seats behind the goal will be gone again. 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

There was nothing available for two together in the lower or mid-tier when the last window opened. I'm in the upper. :(

Have you been up there before? I usually sit as far to the back of the Holte as I can, but in Wembley I can't imagine I'd be able to tell our players apart!

Last season I was lower in the eligibility but somehow nabbed a ticket right behind the goal, so I've profited from it, but I think it should definitely be changed. Open up all tickets on day 1, let those with better eligibility have their pick of the best seats. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Have you been up there before? I usually sit as far to the back of the Holte as I can, but in Wembley I can't imagine I'd be able to tell our players apart!

Last season I was lower in the eligibility but somehow nabbed a ticket right behind the goal, so I've profited from it, but I think it should definitely be changed. Open up all tickets on day 1, let those with better eligibility have their pick of the best seats. 

I was sat in the upper tier for the Liverpool Semi albeit fairly near the front. It was an excellent view and day! 

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

I was sat in the upper tier for the Liverpool Semi albeit fairly near the front. It was an excellent view and day! 

...Probably should have saved myself £50 then. :D 

16 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

...Probably should have saved myself £50 then. :D 

Yeah I sat up there when we played arsenal it’s a decent view thats why went for it again and can’t moan at £38 for it

Â