Tickets

Czechlad

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Hasn't sold out then peeps so you should be all good for tomorrow 

On the assumption that all blocks are essentially now open for sale, there's not many. I'd wager this will sell out by 7pm. I need 4 tickets...keeping everything crossed

7 hours ago, tomav84 said:

On the assumption that all blocks are essentially now open for sale, there's not many. I'd wager this will sell out by 7pm. I need 4 tickets...keeping everything crossed

Four tickets on one ID or multiple ones? If your trying to get four on one ID that isn't going to happen. 

Also I'd say its very unlikely you will find four next yo each other now. 

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Four tickets on one ID or multiple ones? If your trying to get four on one ID that isn't going to happen. 

Back of the upper tier has blocks of 4 seats together currently

15 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Just saw this linked over in the other place, to get the view from your seat https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

I've been  hopping around the stadium, and while I'm pleased with my seat, for the money, I'd probably have been happier with the cheap seats. You live and learn!

Bwp6gkC.jpg

I dont care if my seat is on the roof, as long as I get a ticket tonight

Morning folks, I still currently have the opportunity to purchase 2 Club Wembley Diamond packages as i was successful in Fridays ballot. 

I've since secured tickets through the club so no longer need them. 

I've an email off Wembley with confirmation and they are calling me this AM for payment, so if anybody wants them drop us a PM with your contact details.

34 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Morning folks, I still currently have the opportunity to purchase 2 Club Wembley Diamond packages as i was successful in Fridays ballot. 

I've an email off Wembley with confirmation and they are calling me this AM for payment, so if anybody wants them drop us a PM with your contact details.

This is what you get!.. 

Dear Kingman,

We are pleased to confirm that you have been successful in the ballot to purchase 2 Diamond Packages in the Aston Villa end for The Sky Bet Championship Play Off Final.

These packages are priced at £389 inc VAT per person and package details can be seen below. Your order reference is

A member of our team will call you on the number that you provided. If we are unable to get hold of you we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to arrange a good time to call.

Please note that bookings will not be released until 1pm on Tuesday 22 May so do not worry if you are unable to speak to us today. It is likely that you will be contacted either today or on Monday.
trans.gif
trans.gif
trans.gif Kind regards,
The Club Wembley Team
trans.gif
trans.gif

headline.jpgtrans.gifPACKAGE DETAILStrans.gif

trans.gif
-  Reserved premium ticket in Club Wembley seating block
-  Access to hospitality lounge from turnstile opening
-  Three course meal served pre match  
-  Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match 
-  Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time 
-  Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match 
-  Match Programme 

43 minutes ago, Kingman said:

@Stevo985

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Multiple ids...there are some around just depends where I am in the queue

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Cheers for the tip but think I'm sorted now.

If it had been 3 packages I'd have been interested, but another friendly VTer has helped me with normal tickets so I'll stick with those.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

I booked my tickets Wednesday and they haven't arrived yet.

When can I realistically begin to panic.

Don't panic at all. Last year I was dumb enough to send it to an old address, and so used to etickets, I thought nothing of it. 

I called the ticket office literally on the drive to Wembley, and they had one printed out and waiting for me at the Wembley ticket office. 

If you've bought a ticket, they'll get you in. 

59 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

I booked my tickets Wednesday and they haven't arrived yet.

When can I realistically begin to panic.

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Don't panic at all. Last year I was dumb enough to send it to an old address, and so used to etickets, I thought nothing of it. 

I called the ticket office literally on the drive to Wembley, and they had one printed out and waiting for me at the Wembley ticket office. 

If you've bought a ticket, they'll get you in. 

..................and relax.

Thanks Davkaus

I can buy 1 ticket tonight for myself, and 1 for my wife tomorrow. Is that a smart move, or should I just pray it makes it to tomorrow to buy tickets together?

I was hoping I could swap tickets with someone at wembley to get us together. 

11 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I can buy 1 ticket tonight for myself, and 1 for my wife tomorrow. Is that a smart move, or should I just pray it makes it to tomorrow to buy tickets together?

I was hoping I could swap tickets with someone at wembley to get us together. 

buy one today if you can

Â