Tickets

Czechlad

1 hour ago, blandy said:

You can (normally), but I don't see how that helps - you'd be behind yourself in the queue? (unless it's before the window opens, when you'd also be ahead of yourself in the queue - Quantum logging in.

Im trying to strategise. You get randomly assigned a queue number. So trying to give myself multiple chances 

1 hour ago, RimmyJimmer said:

I am having same problem. Trying to add a friend so we can get tickets together (hopefully) and when I tick box to allow to buy for each other it's saying he is already linked to another group so wont add...but...if I don't tick the box then his details are on there as a friend. I'm worried when it comes to buying tickets (hopefully) that it won't allow it.

Any ideas??

You don't need to add them to a group beforehand. Just have their reference and surname ready when you go to buy, add the tickets, then add their reference to one of the tickets. Done. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You don't need to add them to a group beforehand. Just have their reference and surname ready when you go to buy, add the tickets, then add their reference to one of the tickets. Done. 

Ah right ok thanks. I have just spoke to the ticket office and they have now linked the two accounts too so should be ok 😀

(If there is any left!!) 

3 hours ago, imavillan said:

i have a 5 booking history but every time i log on and select a seat i get the message This event is no longer available for sale.

Anybody else experiencing the same or am i doing something wrong?

You're not logged in? Log in top right if screen. 

Chap in our local paid £1500 on Friday for 2 Diamond VIP Club Wembley with all the bells and whistles. 

He found out today his missus has arranged a surprise anniversary trip to Paris and he can longer go to Wembley! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Yeah just seen that on twitter, supposedly loads of villa have bought tickets in there end 

That I doubt immensely - ours went on sale on Friday at 10.00 am to season ticket holders for one each, today (Sunday)they went on general sale to fans with rams fans ID with purchase history at 2-00 pm at 4.00pm we had sold our total allocation.

24 minutes ago, Visiting Ram said:

That I doubt immensely - ours went on sale on Friday at 10.00 am to season ticket holders for one each, today (Sunday)they went on general sale to fans with rams fans ID with purchase history at 2-00 pm at 4.00pm we had sold our total allocation.

Agreed...always a lot of trolling on twatter. Perhaps there's a few villa that bought in the home end for the league game this/last season so have a ref number or derby fans buying extra and selling to make a few quid, but those numbers will be low

Tomorrow is the day! I hope there’s no ‘breaking’ avfc news between now and 5pm tomorrow to say they’re sold out.

Fingers crossed!

Got my ticket yesterday thank God so panic over for me now!

Keep checking throughout week those who are still trying as there will be returns going up. Last year i wasn't going to go but changed my mind mid week before game. Logged on and there was 1 seat in villa end which I had and that was the Wednesday night too when it was just reference number needed! 

As I understand it (when it went to general sale)  as long as you had booked a Derby game from 2014 at Pride Park (and had a fan ID) you could get a ticket. Any Villa fans that had therefore previously purchased tickets in the Derby end in the last 5 years would potentially have been able to get tickets IMO.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

47 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

As I understand it (when it went to general sale)  as long as you had booked a Derby game from 2014 at Pride Park (and had a fan ID) you could get a ticket. Any Villa fans that had therefore previously purchased tickets in the Derby end in the last 5 years would potentially have been able to get tickets IMO.

How many villa fans would have purchased tickets at Derby in the last 5 years?

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How many villa fans would have purchased tickets at Derby in the last 5 years?

No idea but the vast majority of away games I have been to in the last 10+ years has not been in the Villa end as I can't normally get tickets.

Might not be loads but some could possibly have gone down that route.

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

That might be true but it’s utterly ridiculous behaviour as one or two Dirty Leeds fans found out recently 

Â