Tickets

Czechlad

50 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There was nothing available for two together in the lower or mid-tier when the last window opened. I'm in the upper. :(

Exact same situation for me, very annoying how they hold back blocks. 

In fairness, that sad face after my moan is a complete lie. I'm absolutely bloody delighted to be at this game.

I've been in the upper before for the game against Chelsea  and the views aren't bad - for my nephew, the upper might actually be better anyway because the shallow angle of the lower section meant he had to stand on his seat for 90 minutes last year to see the game.

• Like 2

Now the 5pm 5+ rush is over with the majority in that category who want to go having purchased this evening, still showing 700 left. A few hundred more may go between now and Monday but there is possibly a block or 2 to still be released. So 3+ booking history should stand a chance if they're in the queue come 5pm Monday where they'll almost certainly go shortly after.

• Like 2

Just reading back on this thread, really surprised people had issues with the site, think at 17:05 on Wednesday I queued for all of 4 mins.

I went for block 501, right on halfway line the dug our side. Never been this side before so hoping it changes my Wembley luck (I missed the Liverpool semi final, so seen us lose 4 times going back to the Utd final). I’m the very front row of the cheap seats. 

Good of luck for all those still trying to get them 

Edited by mikeyp102

Hi all, another Ram here. Congratulations on reaching the final, here’s hoping for a fantastic occasion and that we give a better account of ourselves than the league games (well we do anyway!) What a night we had on Wednesday and I’m sure the whole of football is glad that Leeds United will be nowhere near Wembley. Just to clarify a couple of things regarding our ticket allocation: Season ticket holders are allowed ONE ticket only during the first phase of selling but can purchase a total of ten in one transaction as long as all others are also season ticket holders or home members. Then it’s straight to the general sale free for all although even then everyone will still need a fan ID with a purchase history. I also know that when we played QPR in 2014 both clubs received an extra allocation of around 4K if I remember correctly, taking both allocations to about the 40k mark (both sold out), don’t know wether this could happen again with the demand? Anyway best of luck for the 27th, as long as its not at our expense!

• Like 3

Like others, I got my daughter a Cub membership, but booked my tickets through family, so I have a problem in terms of how many games are allocated to me.. Also,when I got my daughters cub ticket I was given her FAN ID and mine, . Apparently, now I have two FAN IDs for same address, one is Alex _____ (which is new one ) the other is Alexander ___________.( which I have used since 2012). Apparently, I have booked tickets this season in both these names.

My problem is I can't access my daughters or mine from August 2018 o the system. When I try to link these accounts to mine or other family members it says that the two ids are already linked to a set of family members!!!

Any ideas what I can do? 

Also, finding it impossible to get through to ticket office on line. Also, I live in Dublin and we use our family address in Chelmsley for our tickets.

Edited by alexo

15 minutes ago, alexo said:

Like others, I got my daughter a Cub membership, but booked my tickets through family, so I have a problem in terms of how many games are allocated to me.. Also,when I got my daughters cub ticket I was given her FAN ID and mine, . Apparently, now I have two FAN IDs for same address, one is Alex _____ (which is new one ) the other is Alexander ___________.( which I have used since 2012). Apparently, I have booked tickets this season in both these names.

My problem is I can't access my daughters or mine from August 2018 o the system. When I try to link these accounts to mine or other family members it says that the two ids are already linked to a set of family members!!!

Any ideas what I can do? 

Also, finding it impossible to get through to ticket office on line. Also, I live in Dublin and we use our family address in Chelmsley for our tickets.

Do you know the fan id number? 

Yes, I know four. My old one from 2012, new one 2018, brothers and my daughters.

Cna't access or link to the the one for my daughter (Cub Member) and the new one given to me in August 2018. Yhey exist  but I can't log in and when I try to link to them through the two older FAN IDs it finds them on the system. However, it says unable to link to as linked to other family group!! 

Edited by alexo

15 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Just reading back on this thread, really surprised people had issues with the site, think at 17:05 on Wednesday I queued for all of 4 mins.

I went for block 501, right on halfway line the dug our side. Never been this side before so hoping it changes my Wembley luck (I missed the Liverpool semi final, so seen us lose 4 times going back to the Utd final). I’m the very front row of the cheap seats. 

Good of luck for all those still trying to get them 

People had issues as they weren't all fortunate enough to be randomly placed in such an advanced position in the queue. 

Between me and my old man we had four logins on the go at same time, two got placed 8000+ with estimated waiting time of an hour, one was 4000 odd with 30 mins and luckily one was about 1200 with 10 mins waiting time, so got through easily enough and snagged a couple of the middle tier tickets, it's not a major deal but £78 is a lot for Championship match, even if it is the Championship match. 

i have a 5 booking history but every time i log on and select a seat i get the message This event is no longer available for sale.

Anybody else experiencing the same or am i doing something wrong?

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

i have a 5 booking history but every time i log on and select a seat i get the message This event is no longer available for sale.

Anybody else experiencing the same or am i doing something wrong?

Is one of them the semi? If so then it doesn't count and you will have to wait till Monday 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Can I login with the same fan ID on multiple computers? 

You can (normally), but I don't see how that helps - you'd be behind yourself in the queue? (unless it's before the window opens, when you'd also be ahead of yourself in the queue - Quantum logging in.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Is one of them the semi? If so then it doesn't count and you will have to wait till Monday 

thanks......another sleepless night then !!!!!

1 hour ago, alexo said:

Yes, I know four. My old one from 2012, new one 2018, brothers and my daughters.

Cna't access or link to the the one for my daughter (Cub Member) and the new one given to me in August 2018. Yhey exist  but I can't log in and when I try to link to them through the two older FAN IDs it finds them on the system. However, it says unable to link to as linked to other family group!! 

I am having same problem. Trying to add a friend so we can get tickets together (hopefully) and when I tick box to allow to buy for each other it's saying he is already linked to another group so wont add...but...if I don't tick the box then his details are on there as a friend. I'm worried when it comes to buying tickets (hopefully) that it won't allow it.

Any ideas??

Â