Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

He looks tall, strong, athletic and quick, comfortable on the ball with a good range of passing. We badly need a DM so he seems to tick a few of the boxes.

Transfermarkt says he’s primarily a CB with some experience at DM... hmmm

Edited by alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It surely only makes sense if Chester is crocked or if we're planning on loaning out Hause or Konsa (can't see it myself). 

If chester and taylor are sold then this makes more sense. But that's a big if. 

3 hours ago, thunderball said:

To be clear I t’s not a personal dig at you, just my view on the speculation thread (and also twitter where it is x1000, but you do get wannabes on there).

This is generally a mature and well natured forum and no one as far as I can tell, tries to pretend to be the big I am or bullsh*t the forum users. I assume what people post is well intended and we have to allow it without creating a hostility and witch hunt that prevents anyone posting snippets that wouldn’t necessarily stand up in court.

My view is different to some, but all our views are valid. One thing I don’t like, and I am not levelling this at you, is the stick people get for posting stuff up, and the pleasure and voracity some take in calling out what don’t think is true - how can anyone really know? So for me, get it all out there, this is what this thread is about.

Absolutely no-one really knows it’s validity and we will only know who we get on August the 8th. We should also remember, ‘many a slip between cup and lip’: transfers are complicated and fall down even when seemingly done.

Aargh! Last post on this but I'm being misrepresented. Nothing to do with posting in speculation thread. It was new player Leao thread created on shoddy link that was merged after several people questioned veracity of link or classic "In before the lock"

• Like 1

So Engels in DM? Or maybe the 3 at the back suggestion is a real possibility.

Options.

Having a squad capable of 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 would be a huge bonus. Would definitely mean another ST is a priority. Playing Maupay alongside Wesley in a 3-5-2 could be great.

10 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Wolves played 3 at the back to  stop their mini rut. I imagine we have the same plan if it all goes tits up.

I can't think of a game last season where Wolves didn't play 343. Doherty was hugely popular in FPL as a defender playing RW in the 4

Edited by Kiwivillan