Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Marvellous what's his face started following villa on insta 🤔

Luiz engels then either trezegeut or marvellous, 3 could happen 

Refusing to train with your team is hugely disrespectful towards the club you'er playing for.

Not too sure i would be too happy to have personalities like that at Villa.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Refusing to train with your team is hugely disrespectful towards the club you'er playing for.

Good job he isn't a target then! He will be off to FC Koln. If its 3 tomorrow then Luiz, Engels and Hassan are the three...Just as the oracle Connor Moore prophecised! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

As its been already stated Benteke did similar and he turned out to be a cracking signing for Villa. I really wouldn't give a toss what they did before signing for Villa if they keep the team in the Premiership and turn a profit if sold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Made In Aston said:

Good job he isn't a target then! He will be off to FC Koln. If its 3 tomorrow then Luiz, Engels and Hassan are the three...Just as the oracle Connor Moore prophecised! 

I find it hilarious that he un followed Club Brugge and followed Aston Villa on Insta though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Wednesday tomorrow. 
I've been told 3 in. 

Nah, Wednesday is the new Sunday. Nothing ever happens on a Sunday. However, even though I don’t like Mondays, the silicon chip tells me something might happen then

Edited by MikeMcKenna

19 minutes ago, striker said:

As its been already stated Benteke did similar and he turned out to be a cracking signing for Villa. I really wouldn't give a toss what they did before signing for Villa if they keep the team in the Premiership and turn a profit if sold.

He did but the club are placing a lot more emphasis on the personality of a player these days. 

Benteke was superb for us bets face it Benteke was all about Benteke.   He wasn’t a great team player and that’s the focus for the coaches now. They want players who will give everything for the team and each other. 

Any we don’t know the full story about Marvelous. There could be a lot more to it then him simply going on strike.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is it time for another one of these?

Who wins between the last Villa line up and the next one?

---------------------------------------Steer---------------------------------------

Elmo----------------Mings----------------Tuanzebe-----------Taylor

-----------------------------------Hourihane----------------------------------

----------------------McGinn-----------------Grealish---------------------

Adomah------------------------------------------------------------El Ghazi

----------------------------------Abraham-------------------------------------

Versus

---------------------------------------Steer---------------------------------------

Guilbert------------Mings----------------Konsa--------------Targett

-----------------------------------Hourihane----------------------------------

----------------------McGinn-----------------Grealish---------------------

Jota------------------------------------------------------------------El Ghazi

------------------------------------Wesley--------------------------------------

I think it's still a close run thing - but by the sound of things it might look different again in a day or two.

When put like this, we’re really not that much better despite all this transfer business. 

Right now I’d take Tammy and Axel over Wesley and Konsa. But I’ve never seen Wesley play. 

Elmo or Guillbert seems 50/50 and I wouldn’t be shocked if Elmo starts the season. But to be honest; I’ve never seen Guillbert play before either.

So in my opinion we’ve only really clearly strengthened at left back and right wing (albeit with two players who themselves have played the majority of their football in the Championship). 

After Luiz, Engels and Trezeguet come in, I’d still argue we need a GK and more RW/FW depth. I also hope we start peddling off the dross (Tshibola, Hogan, etc). I think we’ll be busy all the way until deadline day.

Edited by Cizzler