Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

55 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I think if we didn't get promoted Bielik would be a good Mings replacement. The lad is so dominant and strong in possession. 

Just going to say the same. Looks class. Like to know what Arsenal have planned for him. 

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

I think if we didn't get promoted Bielik would be a good Mings replacement. The lad is so dominant and strong in possession. 

I think if we go up we should go for Bednarek, the polish CB at Southampton. Really good future in front of him.

Of course, it's not just the playing staff that could be added to. It might be good to bring in someone who would compliment Smith's innovative creative passing play. I don't know, I don't think I've ever mentioned him before but I can think of someone who may fit in well...

Spoiler

Image result for Ronaldinho gif

Okay what he may lack in discipline, he'd make up in fun/creativity

(his wage may be pricey too, I know it's not going to happen, don't worry but a man can dream and it just wouldn't have felt right to not mention him)

5 minutes ago, 8pints said:

Of course, it's not just the playing staff that could be added to. It might be good to bring in someone who would compliment Smith's innovative creative passing play. I don't know, I don't think I've ever mentioned him before but I can think of someone who may fit in well...

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for Ronaldinho gif

Okay what he may lack in discipline, he'd make up in fun/creativity

(his wage may be pricey too, I know it's not going to happen, don't worry but a man can dream and it just wouldn't have felt right to not mention him)

Might be tricky as the Brazilian government has taken away his passport due to his massive tax debt.

On the flip side he might not be that expensive anymore.

Then again his love for cocaine might be an issue.

• Haha 1

Going to love watching us build a team around Jack & McGinn over the next few seasons...

Summer Buy List:

• Mings 
  • Tammy
  • El Ghazi
  • Axel
  • Hause
  • New CDM
  • New LB
  • New RW

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Let’s not make the same mistake Fulham have. But we do need to spend on quality. 

I think with the new Owners, Purslow, Plutarch and Smith we've had some fabulous signings, I think that will carry on into the premier..

I've just listened to NSWE in the celebrations state the sky's the limit in what we're going to do now, that they are looking to do wonderous things.

If that's not a statement on things to come then I don't know what is, expect some serious signings on board, there first premier signing will be a statement of there ambition to the club.