Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Chelsea have their ban which is why I think they will keep Tammy especially if Higuain goes back. United is a funny one, if they sign De Ligt or another CB like they are after maybe we can go for it? 

The transfer embargo might scupper Abraham deal I suppose, but I still don’t think chelsea fancy him.

7 minutes ago, Thug said:

Keep hearing this, but neither are good enough for either of those clubs

Both are very gettable 

Tuanzebe yep

As I said in the Tammy thread think Chelsea will stop us getting value for money, I like Tammy but he's not a £25m player 

11 minutes ago, penguin said:

Benteke would be an awful signing, he’s done.

Sign El Ghazi, Mings and Tuanzebe if possible. Tammy if no more than £20m still big question marks over him at premier league level.

Tammy's young. He will get there. 

I think El Ghazi is a certainty. Mings will probably drag on while Bournemouth try and milk us for every penny. I also don't see Tuanzebe or Abraham staying. I think the latter is somewhat replaceable as I have question marks over whether he can do it in the Premier League yet (and he will be expensive) but I really hope we can somehow keep Axel. 

If they all stay though brilliant!

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The thing is since we were last in the prem the fees have gone through the roof. £30m is the new £15m. It’s crazy money. 

Which is why hopefully we haven't been scouting the PL too hard 

Plenty of gems out there to find

We can keep the spine largely intact. Steer/Kallinic, Mings, Grealish , Mcginn and Abraham(back on loan) . Tuanzebe might also be allowed back as a loan. El Ghazi and Hause will be made permanent. We can concentrate on getting in better wide players and replace the outgoing players with better quality, to improve squad depth. 

Edited by Made In Aston

Of the loan players we need to sign Mings and El Ghazi, I would also sign Hause as I think he's a good player who can play centre half or left back and is of the right age, would be very good cover IMO. If we can sign Abraham then that would be great but it's unlikely, given Chelsea's transfer ban, that he'll be leaving them.

So on top of that we absolutely need a left back, another centre half, a central midfielder who can play a holding sort of role, a right winger and a forward. I also think we would need an additional winger for cover. I expect us to be spending upwards of £100m but far more sensibly than Fulham.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The thing is since we were last in the prem the fees have gone through the roof. £30m is the new £15m. It’s crazy money. 

That's only because the TV money has too though. 

Outs (if wanted by other clubs):

Adomah, Kodjia, Taylor, Elphick, Nyland, Green, Bjarnasson, Lansbury, 

Ins (if possible):

Mings, Tuanzebe, El Ghazi, new striker, new right mid, new left back,