Norwich City

TRO

Just now, VillaChris said:

Was Aarons ever any good? If you search his transfer links he's been linked to Roma, Bayern Munich and Barca in last 18 months! He has some agent put it that way.

Yeha maybe I'm leaning more towards the transfer links and FM rather than watching him play 

Vs Newcastle when they gave him the freedom of the park he did absolutely nothing 

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Just don't see who the player is who is gonna inspire them, and get them out of trouble 

Agree, everything is very predictable, no-one does anything to rouse the crowd. When you're down at the bottom and the crowd are getting restless, who is the player who is going to put in a crunching tackle, push the other team's most annoying player, do a trick and make a defender look stupid? Just anything to get the crowd excited and interested, and then get the team playing with the bit between their teeth and some confidence in them.

They've just played Spurs, Man Utd, and Aston Villa, so no surprise that they've had a run of bad results, but prior to that they were doing relatively well having lost only one of the last five, once the fixtures start getting easier and some of their players start returning then no reason why their results can't start improving again. They're still only three points off safety now.

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Them and West Brom seem forever to be in the twilight zone of being not good enough for the Premier League, and too good for the Championship.

Must make the promotion seasons rather dull knowing that that will be returning to the same division 12 months later. 

I'd be absolutely livid at the owners if I supported either club.  Just basically coming up every other year and pocketing most the TV money.

I think Gilmour has been a big let down for them, last year they had Oliver Skipp, a very important player and Gilmour was meant to be his replacement. They also spent relatively big on Josh Sargent, and seems he hasn't impressed, the few times that I had seen him for the US he didn't seem to stand out and I wondered how he was starting ahead of Dike.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Not being funny if they thought Buendia was one of if not their best players ever, based on his start here they don't have a high standard for a quality player do they 🤔🤣

Man City probably feel the same way about us as some used to say Grealish was our best ever

Gilmour put in some great performances at Chelsea last year. I think he is a decent player, still very young and will have pletny of time to develop. He probably needs to be in a better team to shine, I think the same thing happened to Connor Gallagher last year at West Brom, he didn't look that good. Put him in a team that tries to play the right way (Palace) and who aren't always trying to be defensive and he is doing well.

• 2 weeks later...

I said at the time not beating Newcastle who'd practically played the whole match with 10 men was a really bad result for them even if it was a point on the board. Thought they'd have a run of defeats after that match and so it has proved.

Still only 3 points off 18th but gap will likely increase in next few weeks.

Â