Norwich City

TRO

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Smiths not been much if an improvement on farke has he? Very naive of him to not run the ball into the corner and run the clock down.

Poor reault today, awful for them

Farke won 6 Premier League games from about 50, Smith has won 3 from less than 20. 

Just looked back at Norwich's results this season and Smith has overseen three separate 5 match losing streak runs, one with us, two with Norwich. The two with Norwich were actually 6 game losing streaks as well. Not sure anyone else would've done much better but I don't think he's had the impact they'd hoped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Smiths not been much if an improvement on farke has he? Very naive of him to not run the ball into the corner and run the clock down.

Poor reault today, awful for them

Didn’t realise he’d pulled the shirt on today.

22 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Didn’t realise he’d pulled the shirt on today.

Also why would you put the ball on the corner flag and play for a draw as well when you need a win. 

Just seen the winning goal...wow.

Ben Gibson should be fined two weeks wages for not winning that header. We give Mings stick every few games but he'd never lose that type of header. Then Williams at LB simply has to understand the situation and take Raphinha out and take the red card.

Just haven't got the players I'm afraid to stay up.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh then you need to tell villatalk not to criticise gerrard on a loss then on that basis and any team that has a manager.

Haha what the **** has this got to do with Gerrard?

Take another look at what you said and please understand why it is ridiculous 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Haha what the **** has this got to do with Gerrard?

Take another look at what you said and please understand why it is ridiculous 

Its not ridiculous.

Your sayin smith didnt wear a shirt, gerrard doesnt wear a shirt either so on your logic we cant criticise gerard either as he doesnt wear a shirt. Makes perfect sense 👌 

There haa been little to any progress for norwich since smith came so far. Yesterdays result was absolute disaster for them.

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its not ridiculous.

Your sayin smith didnt wear a shirt, gerrard doesnt wear a shirt either so on your logic we cant criticise gerard either as he doesnt wear a shirt. Makes perfect sense 👌 

There haa been little to any progress for norwich since smith came so far. Yesterdays result was absolute disaster for them.

Hahahaha. What!

I’ve not once mentioned anything to do with Gerrard. None of the shit you’re talking is ‘my logic’

No, we can’t criticise Gerrard for something that isn’t reasonably in his control like a goalkeeper making a poor save or a player making a bad decision.

By YOUR logic, it’s totally fine to criticise the manager for ridiculous things like not running the ball into the corner, so why are you upset people are doing so with Gerrard?

Get a grip man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just seen the winning goal...wow.

Ben Gibson should be fined two weeks wages for not winning that header. We give Mings stick every few games but he'd never lose that type of header. Then Williams at LB simply has to understand the situation and take Raphinha out and take the red card.

Just haven't got the players I'm afraid to stay up.

If the LB had gone in for that tackle with his left leg, he'd have won the ball easily. 

Why he tried to use his "good foot" in that way I'll never know.  He was either going to miss the ball or take the player.

With his left, he gets contact on the ball. 

An absolute moron.

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Hahahaha. What!

I’ve not once mentioned anything to do with Gerrard. None of the shit you’re talking is ‘my logic’

No, we can’t criticise Gerrard for something that isn’t reasonably in his control like a goalkeeper making a poor save or a player making a bad decision.

By YOUR logic, it’s totally fine to criticise the manager for ridiculous things like not running the ball into the corner, so why are you upset people are doing so with Gerrard?

Get a grip man.

Ive got a grip thanks.  It is your logic as you said is smoih wearing the shirt so why should he be criticised so therefore i said ok dont you be critising gerrard or any manager then on that basis.

Norwich have looked so poor defensively under smith so im not willing to accept smith is not to also be blamed for norwich poor form.

All he had to do was see out the game for a couple minutes but instead he instructs a poor norwich side  to go for a winner and they get punished. Dont know why your moaning for its justified criticism for smith.

Yesterday simply demonstrates for me it was right decision to sack smith when we did.

Edited by Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ive got a grip thanks.  It is your logic as you said is smoih wearing the shirt so why should he be criticised so therefore i said ok dont you be critising gerrard or any manager then on that basis.

Norwich have looked so poor defensively under smith so im not willing to accept smith is not to also be blamed for norwich poor form.

All he had to do was see out the game for a couple minutes but instead he instructs a poor norwich side  to go for a winner and they get punished. Dont know why your moaning for its justified criticism for smith.

Yesterday simply demonstrates for me it was right decision to sack smith when we did.

Why the **** have you got it in your head that I’m criticising Gerrard?

I haven’t moaned once, at anything. Just highlighted how dumb it was that you think Smith had control of the football.

As I said, get a grip and stop talking to me.

Edited by a m ole

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Why the **** have you got it in your head that I’m criticising Gerrard?

I haven’t moaned once, at anything. Just highlighted how dumb it was that you think Smith had control of the football.

As I said, get a grip and stop talking to me.

Relax your face jesus

Your mis understanding my point im saying in future we shouldnt criticise gerarrd for any cock ups or any other managers who lose on your point if its not smiths fault for yesterday loss. On your logic if smith "wasnt wearing a shirt"

Smith is equally to blame for norwichs poor form. Defensively they look absymal

Edited by Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Relax your face jesus

Your mis understanding my point im saying in future we shouldnt criticise gerarrd for any cock ups or any other managers who lose on your point if its not smiths fault for yesterday loss. On your logic if smith "wasnt wearing a shirt"

Smith is equally to blame for norwichs poor form. Defensively they look absymal

You keep putting words in my mouth and I have absolutely no idea why.

Smith wasn’t the reason they couldn’t keep the ball in the corner. Same reason Gerrard isn’t to blame if a player makes a mistake and the opposition scores. I don’t know what else to say, you’re the hypocrite here. If you’re blaming Smith, you’re also blaming Gerrard.

Edited by a m ole

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Smith has improved the Norwich defence since he came in, its not his fault they have shit defenders. They conceded 7 and 5 in a game before he took over

Just now, a m ole said:

You keep putting words in my mouth and I have absolutely no idea why.

Smith wasn’t the reason they couldn’t keep the ball in the corner. Same reason Gerrard isn’t to blame if a player makes a mistake and the opposition scores. I don’t know what else to say, you’re the hypocrite here. If you’re blaming Smith, you’re also blaming Gerrard.

Not putting any words in your mouth you said it. Your not holding smith accountable for the loss yesterday i am and i have explained my reason why.

If you look at my posts i do blame gerrard for poor results when its his fault. 

You tell me have norwich improved under smith? They looked awful when we played them, annd the times ive watched them they look all over the place. Leeds are a very poor side they never should have lost that one. Smith should have been happy with the point as it was so late in the game and knowing how clumsy norwich are. It was a bad error by him

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Smith has improved the Norwich defence since he came in, its not his fault they have shit defenders. They conceded 7 and 5 in a game before he took over

They havent kept a clean sheet until 21st jan in the league against watford. Thats not improvement to me

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not putting any words in your mouth you said it. Your not holding smith accountable for the loss yesterday i am and i have explained my reason why.

If you look at my posts i do blame gerrard for poor results when its his fault. 

You tell me have norwich improved under smith? They looked awful when we played them, annd the times ive watched them they look all over the place. Leeds are a very poor side they never should have lost that one. Smith should have been happy with the point as it was so late in the game and knowing how clumsy norwich are. It was a bad error by him

No I didn’t tell you Norwich have improved under Smith, a perfect example of you putting words in my mouth 😂 Although yes they have, a little. Their players are **** terrible.

image.gif.ddf02246d922677d0727bb8f0f56d4b8.gif

Edited by a m ole

Â