Norwich City

TRO

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What is the point of getting promoted for these teams.  All the excitement of getting promoted then get battered every week 

What we need to do is to see how the gap between the PL and the championship can be narrowed, not the big clubs get richer and pull further away. 

I assume their owners are happy just to pocket the cash though 

Its not Norwich or West Brom fault its the Premier League that need to stop this. But they dont care ae Chelsea scoring 7 will generate more plastic fans in Asia

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its not Norwich or West Brom fault its the Premier League that need to stop this. But they dont care ae Chelsea scoring 7 will generate more plastic fans in Asia

the problem isn't the League, its down to Norwich not having a plan or ambition to stay up, the Premier league provide clubs with money to buy players to improve the team and thus improve the product the club is offering

All Norwich do is spend a few quid on players who won't rock the boat when they get relegated and are to good for the championship but not good enough for the prem

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

They pocket £100m each time they get promoted and make no attempt to stay up.  If I was a fan of either side I’d be mightily pissed off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Depends how you define celebrating 

Something tells me it wasn't champagne and giving tuchel the bumps 

Fist bumps and smiles with team mates... Could be an overreaction 

Indeed, especially with such a heavy defeat, people may be severely overreacting to something as innocuous as him congratulating his mates, but we really don't have enough information to judge, "disgusting" is just a bit OTT.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Depends how you define celebrating 

Something tells me it wasn't champagne and giving tuchel the bumps 

Fist bumps and smiles with team mates... Could be an overreaction 

Well I guess we'll find out. I doubt Norwich would terminate his loan over nothing much at all.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

That Gilmour tweet is from a paradoy account, so I don't think the incident really happened.

Weird. I "fell" for it, because it wasn't particularly unbelievable, and doesn't seem to be even trying to be funny. What an odd take on "parody".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Really talented player. Not sure how going to a team that never sees the ball and were always going to get pumped every week was a good move for him.

Brentford would've been a good loan for him. Think Newcastle been linked in past although they'll probably have other targets now. Failing that top end of championship and Fulham would be decent for him.

2 hours ago, useless said:

That Gilmour tweet is from a paradoy account, so I don't think the incident really happened.

had no idea, and i don't tend to fall for such things. but they included the athletic in the tweet indicating it had come from them? surprised that's allowed....what am i thinking, of course it's allowed, just like monkey emojis directed to black players

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

So I presume Rashica hasn't had a great start? I haven't checked in on him yet what with all the fish puns and Kenneths to read through.

I'll take players that kissed goodbye to a few million pounds off their retirement fund by joining a banter club instead of a real club.

He'll be playing in Turkey in a year not getting paid.

Â