Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

On 26/11/2019 at 22:58, Junxs said:

Ever since his England call up he has become worse with every game for us, was very poor last night

As I was saying, he always dallys around thinking he has far too much time on the ball. Cost us that goal

I haven't been massively impressed with him this season, good start, but has been largely poor since the Palace away game, since then he has been shaky in most games and has made a lot of errors, but has been fortunate to get away with most of them. Today he has made the sort of error he has been making consistently for a while but got punished. 

Things can change but Konsa to me looks a real player, a lot better than Mings in many ways, despite it being early days you just know a superior player when you see one. I do think we should explore Konsa and Engels starting.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Seems to think he is Alessandro Nesta but has terrible touch on the ball so either gets it too close or too far away from his feet when he is to pass is so he has to adjust his step and is off balance when he tries to pass it.

So infuriatingly lackadaisical on the ball, needs a talking to from Terry. 

Nice goal thou, kinda looked like he thought he was offside so just gung ho'd it

• Like 1

He tried to dribble it out to the side 3 times I counted instead of just passing it straight to the keeper. The first one led to the corner which let to the goal. The second one he just barely got off successfully and the third one led to a throw in for them. At this point I'm starting to think that these are specific orders he's been given by Smith for some reason. There is no benefit to him doing these dribbles, just pass to the keeper ffs. 

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 2

Â