Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ramsey and Bailey are hugely important to the way we play. He'll be a loss in our system. 

I love JJ.....but,

To improve, he needs to stay on the ball a bit more.

He has a tendency to lose possession too easily, in dangerous positions to the team, to be rated much higher.

I think its something, he can improve on, some tweaks and he can be up there, with the best....He is not far away.

Edited by TRO

10 minutes ago, TRO said:

I love JJ.....but,

To improve, he needs to stay on the ball a bit more.

He has a tendency to lose possession too easily, in dangerous positions to the team, to be rated much higher.

I think it’s something, he can improve on, some tweaks and he can be up there, with the best....He is not far away.

You could be describing Buendia here. I think Ramsey looks after the ball much better.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Read it on Birmingham mail

Yes an Ashley Preece article. Says Carlos ahead of schedule, tickets for Villarreal still available in big numbers, Buendia picked up an injury, Sanson dealing with private matters and Ramsey on holiday in Dubai.

No idea why he would get a holiday when everyone else is back.

10 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Yes an Ashley Preece article. Says Carlos ahead of schedule, tickets for Villarreal still available in big numbers, Buendia picked up an injury, Sanson dealing with private matters and Ramsey on holiday in Dubai.

No idea why he would get a holiday when everyone else is back.

He's a young lad that has played a lot of football the past 18 months. The way Gerrard was rinsing him for his "running power" did have me fearing mental and physical burnout.

15 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Ramsey on holiday in Dubai.

Not a pop at the lad, but always amuses me the lack of imagination that footballers have when it comes to holiday destinations. Generally its Dubai, Ibiza, Mykonos or Vegas! 

Do they all use the same travel agent?!

• 2 weeks later...
Â