VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Vera Lynn is NOT dead. 

102 today. 

Has she and Kirk Douglas put a bet on who will live the longest? Nice to hear anyway. :) Keith Richards will somehow beat them both.

Country artist Justin Carter dead at 35.

He accidentally shot himself in the face with his gun while shooting a music video.

Never heard of him but apparently he was touted to become the next Garth Brooks.

As for why he needed a loaded gun on set the story doesn't tell...

5 minutes ago, sne said:

He accidentally shot himself in the face with his gun while shooting a music video.

Was probably Bohemian Rhapsody ,  I always get the urge to shoot a music video  whenever that comes on as well

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Pelle said:

Has she and Kirk Douglas put a bet on who will live the longest? Nice to hear anyway. :) Keith Richards will somehow beat them both.

He looks like he already has!

I think it was in the mid 70's , the Walker Brothers released a number called 'No Regrets'. This was not the original (as many might know); the original was by Tom Rush, who I think wrote it, but Scott Walker's voice was outstanding. I think he went slightly "odd" in later years but certainly had a soulful voice. RIP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, veloman said:

I think it was in the mid 70's , the Walker Brothers released a number called 'No Regrets'. This was not the original (as many might know); the original was by Tom Rush, who I think wrote it, but Scott Walker's voice was outstanding. I think he went slightly "odd" in later years but certainly had a soulful voice. RIP

To be honest, for those of us mildly younger than yourself, the oddness was what made him

Â