VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

Luke Perry will feature for the final time in Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, coming out in July.

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

That's nice of him, but I guess when you have a "reputation" for being opinionated and you get asked if you like James Blunt or whatever, then you're going to get given some silly answers. 

Bravado innit? 

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Albarn is consistently proven to be a clearing in the woods. 

I agree, it's quite hard to find people who like him, even the rest of Blur only seem to tolerate him

I have a lot of time for Noel Gallagher though, not a fan of his music but he always seemed a nice bloke, he gave me a hand and advice a couple of times when he was the Inspiral Carpets roadie and I was working with a support band

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Magenta Devine, 61.

Qu88n

Whitesnake

Sigue Sigue Sputnik

Janet Street-Porter

There was no beginning to the talent she worked with

Always found her irritating

• Like 1

Don't know if he's regarded a famous person, but Gerry Stickells seems to have passed too. He was Queen's tour manager during their last tour '86. Don't know what he did apart from that. We're probably just a very few in here who knows who he was. R.I.P., big bearded man.

20 minutes ago, Pelle said:

Don't know if he's regarded a famous person, but Gerry Stickells seems to have passed too. He was Queen's tour manager during their last tour '86. Don't know what he did apart from that. We're probably just a very few in here who knows who he was. R.I.P., big bearded man.

More famous as Jimi Hendrix's roadie

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Xann said:

the Sun Inn in Barnes

Good pub too

I believe I've shared a few scoops with a certain typographer formerly of this parish who also goes by the name Barnes in there

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bickster said:

More famous as Jimi Hendrix's roadie

Well, at least someone knew about him. :) A sad day for Queen with Stickells, Magenta and their first bass player, Mike Grose, passing away. 😢 At least two semi famous persons.

41 minutes ago, bickster said:

Good pub too

I believe I've shared a few scoops with a certain typographer formerly of this parish who also goes by the name Barnes in there

The leafy home of Jazz in London :) 

How did he tempt you there? :D 

22 hours ago, bickster said:

I agree, it's quite hard to find people who like him, even the rest of Blur only seem to tolerate him

I have a lot of time for Noel Gallagher though, not a fan of his music but he always seemed a nice bloke, he gave me a hand and advice a couple of times when he was the Inspiral Carpets roadie and I was working with a support band

More detail please :D 

16 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

16 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I reckon Bicks has loads of great stories, but he just alludes to certain events. Apart from taking a piss in Brian Epstein's house (and not in the toilet), which he told in great detail and with effervescent enthusiasm a while back. So come on Bicks, tell us some tales.

Â