VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

40 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Apparently, tbe bloke who invented gaffer tape has died. Actually true, rather than a setup for a joke - but feel free to devise one. 

A mate of mine swears he can do any DIY repairs in his house with Gaffer Tape and silicone sealant. That is genuinely his only tool kit.

11 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Apparently, tbe bloke who invented gaffer tape has died. Actually true, rather than a setup for a joke - but feel free to devise one. 

His role with us has ended

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bickster said:

A mate of mine swears he can do any DIY repairs in his house with Gaffer Tape and silicone sealant. That is genuinely his only tool kit.

There's a good scene in the Clint Eastwood film Gran Torino where he has an amazingly well-equipped workshop, but explains to the neighbour's kid that the only real toolkit you need is a screwdriver, a can of WD40 and a roll of gaffer tape. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bickster said:

my DIY product of choice was always Blue Tack ... I stuck my doorbell on the wall with it at my old house and it was still fixed to the wall when i  moved out 10 years later

did use Gaffer tape and binbnags the other day to MacGayver a temporary overnight  covering on my neighbours car window after the glass shattered  .. as i commented to Mrs H  , you know your **** in life when you need my help on a DIY type project ...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

There's a good scene in the Clint Eastwood film Gran Torino where he has an amazingly well-equipped workshop, but explains to the neighbour's kid that the only real toolkit you need is a screwdriver, a can of WD40 and a roll of gaffer tape. 

tumblr_oh4j0sWe2T1rfd7lko1_400.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Andre Previn, gone at 89.

I expect to see that Morecambe & Wise clip a few times now.

As a tribute, I shall be firing up the keyboard and playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order. As usual. 

• Like 4

Â