Dean Smith

Demitri_C

42 minutes ago, TRO said:

Thank you.

But I meant the Boo's.....No they didn't turn on Dean directly and I sincerely hope they don't....it was a figure of speech.

We need a win and a performance against Norwich.

My pleasure. 

Agreed, massive game. 

12 hours ago, cbr600rr said:

All this rubbish about losing the dressing room it's ridiculous. We sure like to exaggerate the drama. He's too soft apparently, where is the evidence for that? Why didn't he give Mings and AG a rollicking for their shenanigans, maybe he did, but what would be the purpose of broadcasting the fact. I like that he keeps a cool head, too much emotion often leads to careless decisions. As long as he is at the helm he has my full support and I'm fully confident he wii turn this thing around. 

All those who didn't want Smith in the first place, shame on you for relishing in his woes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Merry Christmas Dean.

Whatever happens thank you for one of the most memorable days of my life last May.

I think some of us forget that for the younger ones amongst us Dean Smith made a massive contribution to giving them their greatest day as a Villa fan. Even for those of us of an older vintage that 10 game winning run and then getting us promoted at Wembley is as good, if not better, than anything we have achieved in 30+ years. Hopefully he can lead us to more joy in 2020.

Edited by markavfc40

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

I think some of us forget that for the younger ones amongst us Dean Smith made a massive contribution to giving them their greatest day as a Villa fan. Even for those of us of an older vintage that 10 game winning run and then getting us promoted at Wembley is as good, if not better, than anything we have achieved in 30+ years. Hopefully he can lead us to more joy in 2020.

I'm not young !!! Missed out on Rotterdam as I was unemployed - was busy with kids 94/96 league cups - have my dad ticket for Liverpool semi - so he could see villa at Wembley !

Was as Highbury in 81 - but as a mindless lout I was a bit pissed !

All worth it for last may !!!! For that reason I will give DS a massive benefit of doubt.

• Like 1

Â