Dean Smith

Demitri_C

if you do the same things you get the same results, 

DS must see a different player in wes than most, he bought him so he has the right to select him,

all the best Mr Smith ..i really hope you win this game at home. if not he blame is on you 

1 minute ago, cbr600rr said:

DS must see a different player in wes than most, he bought him so he has the right to select him,

all the best Mr Smith ..i really hope you win this game at home. if not he blame is on you 

This Wesley thing has been beyond absurd.

If i didn't know better i would think Smith purposely is trying to sabotage our football club.

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

As long as their good buddy Smith stays a good portion of our fan base don't mind going back into the Championship.

Real loser, acceptance mentality. Watford's ruthlessness is starting to pay off for them.

Watford are now an organized side difficult to break down. They weren't a month ago. Given themselves a good chance of survival.

The way we defend we are only going one way, down.

Had a merry Christmas?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So no change in formation and Wesley starting............Dean is making it very easy to hold him accountable if we don't get three points today.

On a more serious note good managers have a little flexibility and adaptability. Dean currently is showing any sign of either which is a worry.

1 hour ago, cbr600rr said:

Wes is one of the few trying. He isn’t the problem today. Trez, Al Ghazi, Elmo are f***** useless. 

Nothing in that performance tells me Smith will turn this around.

If Norwich can create that much against us at VP you have to wonder what decent sides will do to us.

Smith cannot sort our the defense, that much is cleat. God help us.

Massive 3 points but reminded me so much of when we used to win under lambert. Heaton made 2 class saves that were certain goals. Luiz with one of the line and byram missed a sitter. Pukki with 2 clear cut chances as well. Overall very poor but we are closer to safety and that is all that matters I suppose. 

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

If Norwich can create that much against us at VP you have to wonder what decent sides will do to us.

We just kept a clean sheet and his sub won the game. Back in your box for a few days 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

And yet Kodjia scoring 2 against Liverpool kids was world class and needs a start.

You have an agenda. 👍

Â