Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, screwdriver said:

If smith tinkers with it to try and shoehorn Kodjia back in it will be a recipy for disaster.

Kodj and Jedi done a job against an old skool physical long ball outfit. But bristol play different game. so leave that horse for the millmoor course. The only change should be the centre half. hause should return.

The team tomorrow will look like the team when smith took over in nov with no minger. we are back to having a suspect defence. but our attacking firepower is such that we should fear no one at Villa Park.

so it's tora tora tora tomorrow.

Not quite.  We haven't got one of the worst goalkeepers to ever play for us in goal.

• Thanks 1

Well done Dean,pleased for him after the knee jerk stuff on here only a couple of months ago.I really hope he takes you lot up and think he will now as long as Grealish keeps fit.Pity will miss going to Villa Park next season superb stadium.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Quiet because he has found a way out of his mess.

Exactly the same as bruce in his first season, horrible run after christmas but then managed 7 wins in 8 games so deserved a shot the following season.

Smith has done the same (and has the chance to do even better) so deserves the same chance next year.

I didn't think he/we would even manage another 2/3 wins but obviously this was way off.

Still not convinced he's the new messiah and even in the 7 win streak we are on now there have been some awful performances at times that are cause for concern but it is a damned sight better than it was a few weeks back.

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Quiet because he has found a way out of his mess.

Exactly the same as bruce in his first season, horrible run after christmas but then managed 7 wins in 8 games so deserved a shot the following season.

Smith has done the same (and has the chance to do even better) so deserves the same chance next year.

I didn't think he/we would even manage another 2/3 wins but obviously this was way off.

Still not convinced he's the new messiah and even in the 7 win streak we are on now there have been some awful performances at times that are cause for concern but it is a damned sight better than it was a few weeks back.

Awful performances ?

We must watch entirely different games.

• Like 1

On 11/04/2019 at 16:24, Vive_La_Villa said:

Have you come around ?

Yes.

I always said if he wins games I would like him (fickle !)

Hes took some shite (mostly off me !) - but if you win 7 on the bounce you must be doing something right.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, hippo said:

Yes.

I always said if he wins games I would like him (fickle !)

Hes took some shite (mostly off me !) - but if you win 7 on the bounce you must be doing something right.

He just needs to win over @jim, @villalad21 and @screwdriver and we got a VT full house ;)

edit: missed out @LakotaDakota

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Â