Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Fair play.

To win and create that many chances against a play off rival with only 1 natural cb available coupled with our most creative outfielder being out is an amazing achievement. I can't do anything more than to praise the coaching staff and players after today.

You could say you were wrong and that your criticism of everything he has done since minute one was ridiculous.

That sort of teamsheet I would’ve dreaded a few months ago. Just shows how far we have come under him and how his coaching methods are paying off. Always felt we needed more of a coach. Training is paying off everyone knows their role in the system and are much better for it. A lot of players have improved under him.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Not going to change my opinion of him becase of a good run, i'm not that inconsistent in my opinions.

He's on the right track, but i'm curious how we will do if/when Jack get's injured again. Are we still a one man team?

Let me guess. Only one game? 

• Like 1

Thankfully he's a Villan himself. And we will be able to pay his wages.

Wonder what kind of interest he'll attract, if any, if he succeeds in what a champions league winning manager, likewise a promotion guru, failed to do?

2 hours ago, poitier said:

WWWWWWWW

Nuff said.

Other fans of other clubs right now would be  calling us x 8 W=ankers.

Edited by Dave-R

1 hour ago, Dick said:

There is something happening with our club. Something is different. 

About. ****. Time.

It's called being in good hands for once, something many a club have known while we only dreamt of it. Apart from 1982 and winning europe and the coca cola cup later on we've have really struggled and just been along for the ride.

We get back to the premier, the statement is made by the owners that were here to bring back football and winning promotion was a start.

Leeds got to 82 points so the automatic route is out of the question for us, the only road is the play offs. 

Four games left and then the two play off games, it's a fantasy that can become a dream that can be real, things are spicing up..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

Thankfully he's a Villan himself. And we will be able to pay his wages.

Wonder what kind of interest he'll attract, if any, if he succeeds in what a champions league winning manager, likewise a promotion guru, failed to do?

Absolutely nothing. There is zero interest in English managers at the top end. 

For me Eddie Howe is working miracles at Bournemouth and I am amazed that he hasn't been snatched by a bigger club. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â