Dean Smith

Demitri_C

58 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

That's from a few years ago; obviously reposted to try and gain a few disillusioned fans from the scummy 6...

I doubt an article is going to do that by ripping some fans from the big 6, they are fans of those clubs for many various reasons other than Love. The fact were classed and viewed as a lowly club by many of there fans is another reason no fan from the 6 would dream of supporting us or anyone else.

Villa is a club that fans of those clubs hate, one being we have more history, another being they don't want us to ever take up residence as one of the six as that'd mean one of them loses that status, unfortunately one of those clubs is going to fall on there sword to us eventually. I'm not saying we're rightfully deserved of a big 6 rank, but we will simply earn our way back there the right way and by playing them at there own game. We've been screwing the big 6 over here n there ever since we came back to the prem, they have tried to use there power to have us done last year along with the league for breach of FFP. We have Purslow and NSWE, I'd say so far they have been a deadly force against the powers that be in this league and a feeling the best is yet to come.

• Like 1

Being a Smithista that I am, did you notice that Smith spoke at his presser about how bad it was and the ESL clubs listened to him and they are all pulling out of the Super League.  Can’t deny the timings fits.  The guy is a god!

Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, nick76 said:

Being a Smithista that I am, did you notice that Smith spoke at his presser about how bad it was and the ESL clubs listened to him and they are all pulling out of the Super League.  Can’t deny the timings fits.  The guy is a god!

Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

I bet that got a bit of blood boiling. Love it.

• Like 1

Credit for being bold and trying something different today, still question marks over why our passing is pretty poor over the last few games. 

How crap is it that West Brom look favourites in the next game on recent performance!

Â