Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Had enough now. Get him Terry and his idiot staff out. Get someone in who has some sort of fight. Predictable rubbish yet again. Cheated for a penalty and then give up ? Wtf ? Show some bloody guts, scream at your players if they are playing rubbish. Take players off who are playing rubbish.

I long for the day fred is allowed to actually play, someone with aggression and fight rather than passive rubbish. I can only guess that's why he isn't being picked, has too much fight for smith.

We just gave up after the first goal. Is that on the players or the manager? Probably both. I don’t care anymore. Stay....Go......Not bothered........Never seen a team in the relegation battle give up like that since.......well........the last time we went down! Gutless

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Biggest gamble is getting rid of him and ripping the whole thing apart IMO. 

Keep most of the squad and learn from our recruitment mistakes. If we don't look like challenging for promotion by Xmas then he goes. If he gets us back up then a serious think about if he is the right man at that point. 

Right now, I think hes our best chance at bouncing straight back. 

Biggest gamble is keeping him.

If we give him til Xmas and we are nowhere near promotion we are done for.

8 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Purslow won’t leave he is a minority investor at the club.

The project has failed pretty much. Purslow will need to come up with a new one.

Make no mistake if Eden’s and nas decide they want him out he will be gone - he should have fired suso and smith in December 

Heads went completely after the pen but yet again, we've had 2 big chances before conceding and completely cocked them up. Story of our season and I'm just bored of it. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Getting a new manager in won't fix this pile of shite Suso bought. 

And that's the kicker. No point turning on a man that got us promoted and got these bunch of amateurs in the PL. 

This is a long term project. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Utter garbage. I think he's finished. Regardless of what happens for the rest of the season. We are completely useless.

Yep useless, spinless and hopeless 

Just now, mykeyb said:

Biggest gamble is keeping him.

If we give him til Xmas and we are nowhere near promotion we are done for.

Not in that league. Its always so close. Of we are midtable by Xmas he could still be replaced and give us a chance to still do it. 

Â