Dean Smith

Demitri_C

52 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I can remember him coming on in the 0-0 v West Ham so he was fit around September at least.

I think he got injured a few times. Smith likes him and never fancied Kodjia, yet we saw Kodjia a lot.

Edited by Rolta

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

I think everybody is missing the point here.The point is that we should not be 19th at this stage of the season and the fact that we are,is down to.......

19th with a game in hand which if we win we will go 16th

Why shouldn't we be there? Is that where the vast majority of fans thought we would be pre season? Dont get me wrong my hope was that we'd be where Brighton or Newcastle are but we were always going to be in or around it

And we're there because of short termism in the championship paired with achieving promotion when we weren't ready for it 

If Roger Schmidt was willing and able to come and build something I would have done it during the lockdown.  The day we got promoted I said we should get rid of Dean Smith as he is our biggest limiting factor.  

29 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

If Roger Schmidt was willing and able to come and build something I would have done it during the lockdown.  The day we got promoted I said we should get rid of Dean Smith as he is our biggest limiting factor.  

Schmidt is joint PSV in the summer...

Been saying for months should have gone long time ago way before the shutdown nothing has changed we can't defend and now we don't want to play football.No game plan structure or we cannot do basics right in football.

Edited by ozvilla28

Stealing a living absolutely stealing a living. We were better under Eric Black.

Never been more embarrassed to be a Villa fan. Story of our season. Havent even competed. 16% possession and an absolute acceptance of getting beat and dominated.

Installed a losing mentality more than Mcleish and Lambert ever did. Celebrating a 0-0 against Sheff Utd in one of the most boring turgid games in VP history.  **** me. Get gone 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

What exactly is this piece of shit good at?

Well he did get us out of the Championship from a position where we should have been nowhere near.

We’ve not been good enough this season. How much of that is down to him is difficult to say I guess.

I’ll tell you now that he is absolutely not a piece of shit though. Have a word with yourself! 

• Like 1

Â