The NSWE Board

Guest av1

My point is, people will believe what they want to believe and use the available evidence to argue their case definitively either way.

It's the modern way. Absolute conviction, however unlikely it might seem.

And they do this because the world is now full on crazy, where weird shit happens routinely all the time. If you can imagine it, it's possible.

22 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

My point is, people will believe what they want to believe and use the available evidence to argue their case definitively either way.

It's the modern way. Absolute conviction, however unlikely it might seem.

And they do this because the world is now full on crazy, where weird shit happens routinely all the time. If you can imagine it, it's possible.

Confirmation bias

Just now, est1874 said:

Where has this story come from?

Some guy's third cousin used to date the grandson of the head groundskeeper's favorite shopkeeper*

*I may have that wrong

51 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Like Grealish wanting to leave you mean? I know, it's absurd. So much pointless, unending negativity when we could all be dreaming of a march on Europe led by our stellar midfield and injured, disjointed forward line.

I mean surely Grealish is an example that you shouldn't immediately believe every negative rumour, if you did he'd have left every year from the year we got relegated. 

You can't point at Grealish leaving as proof that the rumours are always true when he has been strongly rumoured to be joining every club that's ever set foot in the top 6 over the last 5 years 

10 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Where has the Wes Edens rumour come from, is there a link to anything shITK at all?

One guy on here heard it from someone. Then someone else heard it from someone who knew someone else.

Then a load of really upbeat positive fans said "yeah I can well believe after this summer of spending £100 million on quality players."

It's clearly happening.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

One guy on here heard it from someone. Then someone else heard it from someone who knew someone else.

Then a load of really upbeat positive fans said "yeah I can well believe after this summer of spending £100 million on quality players."

It's clearly happening.

Agree, that does sound legit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just just see this floating around from August the ¹⁶th. It's about if fans are happy about Owners and if they are happy for the Owners to remain with the club. I'd say its Crazy that 10.7% disagree with our Owners being at the club since our Owners have got things right all the way so far. I am actually really surprised to see Man UTD down near bottom of the list, but they are part of the so called big six and its understandable why there fans would want there Owners gone.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yes I'm surprised too, Leics and us should be 100%. Burnley should be higher ffs, what are their fans expecting. Arsenals is fake too, no way that many are happy.

Yes I do not understand why Villa is not one hundred percent support, our Owners have done everything spot on. Leicester is another club that keeps rising and it's no surprise that there fans are loving there Owners. Its mad that Brentford are above all the London clubs as well as Manchester clubs but they are very well run, I do actually hope they are the only London club to have a successful season. Wolves it's no wonder, I bet support has dwindled since they lost Nuno ay???? Leeds thought maybe a bit higher considering they had an excellent first season. Southampton had a reasonable season last season didnt they, so I can only think losing Ings to us has sparked that decline in faith off.

As for the big six and Liverpool, Spurs, Man UTD and of course Arsenal, after there attempt at a super league imagine not shocked there fans want there Owners gone. Man City and Chelsea maybe because of there success last season and new signings and money being spent are still up there for those reasons. Back to Arsenal though Phil and I myself was wondering if they were being generous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Â